Thread: @mantralord
View Single Post

Posted 2011-04-21, 12:52 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "This year's line up for Warped Tour..."
Dude. ADTR, August burns red, and attack attack are all awesome live. We came as Romans is pretty unknown, and they're also very good live I've seen them a couple of times along with Enter Shikar and Go Radio.

I'm sure you've heard of Less than Jake? They're from around here, and even tho they're older, they're still pretty legit. And finally, Yelawolf is coming. I'm not sure if you've ever heard of him, but you should go and check out some of his music he's exploding pretty damn fast.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V