View Single Post

Posted 2011-09-05, 03:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Maybe you should give your money to..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Maybe you should give your money to someone else.

Regardless, being a cocky ass isn't going to help your situation. It might make you feel better, but it isn't going to get you better service. If anything, you will get worse results.
You know, I was nice starting. However, when you run into seemingly brainless morons who don't know their own server setup; And the difference between Java and JavaScript, it is annoying.

Lenny said: [Goto]
You're being a total dick.
Once again, I started out nice. I was annoyed by that last message.

My first question is, "Why the fuck do you want to run Java on a web server?". You're only telling us half of the story. You should know the importance of specificity, yet you are not explaining anything at all - not to us nor the tech support you are abusing (just because you pay a monthly fee to use a service, it does not mean that it gives you the right to speak to people as if they're below you. These people are trying to diagnose and solve a problem to which you provide incredibly little information).
You know Java supports uses outside of home computer use. I have a program listening to a port for incoming information. Nothing wrong with that.

My second question is, "Who is your host?".
Bluehost, a cheap ass shared host, because I'm poor. Doesn't mean the quality of the technicians should be lower than other services though.

kaos said: [Goto]
Probably http://www.nouptime.com/

Thank you for this, relieved some stress from my end.

---
Hopefully this isn't one of those, the service you pay for kinda deals. Cause I haven't had problems with them up until now. And it seems to me that I am now seeing how they really deal with problems, and it's not very well.

I figure they haven't sent me a message back yet because it's Labor Day. I'll have to wait til tomorrow to reveal the end of this.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy