View Single Post

What? You're too old for this nonsense
Posted 2011-09-18, 04:48 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Not my head anymore. I am just..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
I am just accepting the fact that most people are of a lower logical cognition than myself.

You do realize that being an asshole isn't the best way to get ahead in life, don't you? "Speak softly and carry a big stick" is the opposite of your life philosophy, and you're not going to garner any respect for it. You're behaving no better than a street thug that uses physical intimidation to get his way -- except your basis for superiority is even more abstract and asinine.

I am completely serious when I say that you should seek counseling to confront whatever issues you have as a result of your upbringing. Anyone that mentions they were reading at a college level at the age of 11 seriously needs a social readjustment. Even if you are somehow "superior" to others (a claim that I am highly distrustful of given your propensity for self-praise), there are few things more unappealing than someone full of himself.

I honestly feel if you were as insanely gifted as you believe, that with a universally applicable work-from-home-capable skillset such as programming you shouldn't be quite so... poor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav