Thread: The Ancient Web
View Single Post

Posted 2012-11-06, 09:20 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "http://i.imgur.com/HLEGc.jpg You can't..."
I am.
I ask for the Ancient Web, and she is what appears. What else could she be, than the Angel of the Internet, here to guild me to the Ancient ways?
I see now.
Kagom, prophet of the Web, bringing me the true guide. A guide to the guide to the guide.
Like the Raven all you say is "Tilda Swinton", as if it were "Nevermore", yet I understand, unlike Poe's narrator. Lenore I search for, not, as I yearn for the very spirit Tilda represents.
Tilda, guide me to this godly Ancient Web.
Bring it to me, and me to it.
O glorious Tilda Swinton! O glorious KagomJack!
The beauty if the Ancient Web! I see it, now! The beauty is here! Zelaron is the Web incarnate, this gorgeous land!
Gorgeous...
Gorgeous Zelaron. Tilda Swinton has shown me the truth. I shall never leave. Never, ever, ever. Ah~
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai