View Single Post

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:42 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdasdf"
Mr_E_Meatshield said: [Goto]
I'd like to thank the Internet for making the propagation of the misconception of what the word means, along with its misuse THAT much easier.

Thank you Internet, for making it easier to teach other people the wrong thing and make people think they know better than the Japanese people on the usage of a JAPANESE word.

Thank You again Internet for teaching us that having the majority do the wrong thing makes it acceptable, instead of simply showing that the majority are wrong... OH WAIT, if the majority do the wrong thing, THEY ARE DOING THE WRONG THING.

THANK YOU Internet for showing that people are just too lazy to learn the right thing, or accept the right thing even when they're presented with factual evidence that what they're used to IS WRONG.

/Rant

Thought I could let that go, since I'm trying to be more mellow, but I guess I just couldn't. I mean I already let the recent loli posts slide since he might not know the difference between Lolitas and Women and the Loli thread is so far back in the pages. But the misuse of this word still gets to me.

Anyway, now for +18 images that aren't Hentai (because that's not what that word means, at least until it's actually added to a language's OFFICIAL Dictionary):
+18 +18 +18 +18 +18

Knuclear, these are for you:

Source
asdasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign