View Single Post

hahahahaha
Posted 2008-05-11, 10:51 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Some people are obviously too lazy to..."
Asamin said:
Some people are obviously too lazy to open a new window and type "How far a league is"
Asamin...How would opening up a new window and typing how far a league is help me? The way that is worded would seem like I knew how far the league was in the first place. Opening a new window, going to google, and typing "How far IS! a league?" would be the EASIER WAY. So I'm lazy by clicking on the conversation forum, going to new thread, typing in a title, typing in a couple of sentences that ask a question, explain why I asked said question, and WAITING for an answer?

Also atnas, People like you who just agree with what people say about you just proves you don't have a decent way to insult the person back, Just saying thanks and hoping the person goes away. Oh and also Atnas...It's spelled Congratulations.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander