View Single Post

Posted 2008-04-13, 09:39 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "from our very own chatbox!!!! 11:14]..."
* Yeyinde gives ccoa a hug
* ccoa hugs Yeyinde back
<ccoa> Ouch. Armor.
<Yeyinde> Not wearing my armor
<ccoa> O.O;

<JakeyZombie> So..
<Elias> lol wb
<JakeyZombie> If a dog mounts a girl
<DJ_Jack>
<JakeyZombie> and pushes her to the ground, etcetc.
<DJ_Jack> No
<JakeyZombie> It's okay?
<Elias> yeah yeah
<JakeyZombie> No.
<Elias> no
<JakeyZombie> It's not.
<Elias> it fully isnt
<JakeyZombie> That's wrong.
<JakeyZombie> But I would like to see that.
<JakeyZombie> 'ah no dun im onli 12'
<Elias> .....................................
<JakeyZombie> 'ahhhh'
<JakeyZombie> 'ruff ruff ruff'
<Elias> LOL jake LOLL
<JakeyZombie> Some cool sound effects for you.
<Elias> 'dun im onli 12' oh my
<Dox> Man
<Yeyinde> 'yiff yiff yiff'*
<Dox> That would be hella funny
<Dox> I actually think I'd be unable to help because of laughter.

Both Trick and Twi are black:

[01:09] <Twilight> Tricks my cousin on the far side
[01:10] <Trickster> I would kill myself if I were related to you Twilight D:

[20:40] * Skie breaks a piece off Rye
[20:41] <Rye> i
[20:41] * Skie munches
[20:41] <Diedrupo> how's it taste, skie
[20:41] <Skie> Tastes like...
[20:43] <Skie> ...It tastes like the culmination of souls crying out under the night of the red sun as dracula rises from his grave to unleash the odyssey once more only to be stopped by the like of Richter Belmont who then goes on to become the lord of Creation and then judgment rains upon the earth

What else does Rye taste like?

<Skie> ...It tastes like the culmination of souls crying out under the night of the red moon and chaos and dracula rises from his gave once more only to be thwarted by the hands of Mr Sigma, who then proceeds to unleash the odyssey upon the earth which in turn causes it to implode and then explode taking the universe with it and ending all creation as we know it. Then the world will be restarted by...That Man...

[20:46] <Skie> ...It tastes like the culmination of dark souls risening from the shore of heaven where the god of creation resides to bring forth scarlet judgment in the form of Vlad Tepes who proceeds to unleash his chaos upon the world in the form of the odyssey

[01:03] <Ruler_Of_McDopples> It tastes like the culmination of shadowly souls encroaching upon the realm of mortal beings performing unholy rituals in the name of the black lord Regulus and his blade of dark chaos. He wipes out an ormy of mortal fools with a single swing of his sword and then uses the souls of the fools to bring back the Prince of Darkness: Dracula! Who then proceeds to unleash the Odyssey upon the earth only be thwarted by the likes of Rinno

[21:03] <Skie> ...it tastes like the culmination of chaotic matter converging onto the plane of the gods on the night of the dark sun, where all powerful beings wage epic war on one another in order to gain control of the mortal realm. The fighting all comes down to a single point where te god of creation, Velt unleashes a wave destruction, ending the lives of all opposing gods, and then he proceeds to descend upon the mortal realm were he cleanses the world.

[19:15] <Beowulf> Man
[19:16] <Beowulf> If I wished one thing
[19:16] <Beowulf> Is that someone makes a Simple, yet effective Tactical Battle System
[19:17] <Eilei> wow, really? If I wished for one thing, it would probably to be independently wealthy
[19:17] <Beowulf> I can do that
[19:18] <Beowulf> I just need to get off my ass
[19:18] <Eilei> you think it's easier to become independently wealthy than to make a simple, yet effective tactical system
[19:18] <Beowulf> yup

[19:23] <RavenTDA> it like gets bigger if I press harder

[19:11] Atnas: mmm
[19:11] Atnas: yummy
[19:12] Ryuk: what you eatins
[19:12] Ryuk: ?
[19:12] RavenTDA: I'm back :3
[19:12] Ryuk: Waven <3
[19:12] Atnas: I had meatload and greens and some kinda rice
[19:12] Mac: Raven! Atnas!
[19:12] Atnas: meatloaf*
[19:12] Mac: lol
[19:12] Atnas: XD meatload
[19:12] Atnas: that's so dirty
[19:12] Mac: Enough sexual slander lol
[19:12] *** RavenTDA is now known as MistressRaven.
[19:12] MistressRaven: XD
[19:13] Mac: lol
[19:14] Ryuk: ooooooo
[19:15] Ryuk: Mistress
[19:15] Ryuk:
[19:15] Atnas: naughty kinky black leather fishnet mistress*
[19:15] MistressRaven: dude
[19:16] Mac: lol
[19:16] MistressRaven: all I said was mistress
[19:16] MistressRaven: you pervs
[19:16] Atnas:
[19:16] MistressRaven: XD
[19:16] Ryuk: yeah Atnas
[19:16] Atnas: what what what
[19:16] Atnas: [19:15] Ryuk:
[19:16] Atnas: What was on your mind
[19:16] Ryuk: stop changing subject
[19:16] Atnas: mister wide eyed and bushytailed
[19:16] Ryuk: i'm allowed
[19:17] Ryuk: Atnas>naughty kinky black leather fishnet mistress*
[19:18] Atnas: So? Did I ever say it wasn't a naughty black little kinky haired child in leather boots holding a fishnet and being instructed by her mistress how to fish?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas