View Single Post

Posted 2008-12-17, 02:41 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Wolfturn, the terms you were looking..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
Wolfturn, the terms you were looking for were "Computer Technologies" and "Computer Science." I just finished my Computer Technologies class today. I could go and take one of the A+ exams. However, I don't really want to. Thing is, I'm in 12th and am going to graduate. I'll need the HS Diploma to make sure places will even want to except me and to make sure I get a job and get payed a regular wage. Get your HS Diploma, you'll be kicking yourself later if you don't.
you mean your getting your college degree in "Computer Technologies?" (and yeah you were right about the names, its "Computer Science") Because, i want to get my degree, in computer science, then with that, get accepted and get payed reg wage, i'm going to start looking around and asking employers if they would hire a person with a bach degree but has a GED. Because i really don't think thats a big deal. (btw, i'm going to take the SAT's)

Edit: Ok, i found this website, is it equal to the HS diploma? Because, on this Page is says that its not a GED. Is it worse than the GED? if someone knows anything about this program, please tell me.
http://students.cndlp.org/faq.aspx?s=CHS

Last edited by Wolfturn; 2008-12-18 at 09:29 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wolfturn