Thread: D3V
View Single Post

Posted 2008-05-21, 02:38 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You're the one that parties more and..."
Willkillforfood said:
You're the one that parties more and picks up girls. He's in a steady relationship.
True. Although I've never had a girl throw up directly on me. I have a story that somewhat relates.

Basic summary: It is my birthday and my friends throw a party for me. Throughout the course of the night, I can tell this girl is diggin' me. I play my game, and she says she has a "birthday present" for me if she can stay the night. Well duuurrrr of course you can. So, she spends the night, we have some good sex, and we fall asleep. Everything is going good, right?

Wake up at like 4:00 and have to piss. I exit my room and step in something wet. I go piss, and step in the same wetness as I did before. Whatever, I'm still drunk, it's 4:00 in the morning and there is a naked girl in my bed. Back to sleep.

I now wake up at around 10:00 am. The girl is gone. Oh well. I get up and start getting ready and notice this HUGE stain on the carpet right by my door. A big fucking pile of vomit is on my carpet that I didn't make. I look at my sheets and they have vomit on them too due to me stepping in it and then going back to bed. Not only that, but there are traces of it on the wall next to my door, as well. Fucking great. I go to the bathroom to get the spare towels to clean it up as best I can and what do you know? The bitch used my bath towel to clean up the majority of it. I applaud your efforts to try and clean it up, I do, but did it not occur to you that maybe you should try and use a different method than my FUCKING BATH TOWEL?

Me and this girl haven't spoken since.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos