View Single Post

Posted 2005-03-17, 06:00 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Hey, Zonalon, here's another one for..."
I'm afraid you've all been mislead by the Jewish media. If everyone was a minority, then we'd all get special rights. (all minorites get special rights -- shouldn't the majority get the special rights since they are the majority?)

All I see in that song is violence and drugs propaganda.

Quote:
Come on come on I see no changes wake up in the morning and I ask myself
is life worth living should I blast myself?
I'm tired of bein' poor and even worse I'm black
my stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch
Tired of "bein' poor?" Is this why he was a millionaire? Hey, and it's even worse that he's black. Affirmitive action? Slavery reperations? Etc, etc. What do we get? NOTHING! And now he's lookin' for a purse to snatch.. you're selling albums, so why would you need purses to snatch?

Quote:
Cops give a damn about a negro pull the trigger kill a nigga he's a hero
Give crack to the kids who the hell cares one less ugly mouth on the welfare
First ship 'em dope & let 'em deal the brothers
give 'em guns step back watch 'em kill each other
Yes, cops do give a damn about you negros. If they kill you, it's a hate crime. They don't care what happens to Whites. Everyone does think negroes are heroes; that is why they are treated like gods everywhere they go. Give crack to the kids? LMAO! Who's giving you crack? We aren't the one dealing you the drugs. Black on white crime is higher than black on black crime. http://www.crusader.net/texts/bt/bt06.html

Quote:
I see no changes all I see is racist faces
misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
We under I wonder what it takes to make this
one better place, let's erase the wasted
Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right
'cause both black and white is smokin' crack tonight
and only time we chill is when we kill each other
it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other
He is purposefully advocating racial war in this verse. (I could barely understand what he is trying to say here... the drugs must have decayed his mind. That or he was trying to influence kids to speak like him.)

Quote:
And although it seems heaven sent We ain't ready, to see a black President, uhh
It ain't a secret don't conceal the fact
the penitentiary's packed, and it's filled with blacks
But some things will never change
try to show another way but you stayin' in the dope game
Now tell me what's a mother to do bein' real don't appeal to the brother in you
You gotta operate the easy way
"I made a G today" But you made it in a sleazy way
sellin' crack to the kid. " I gotta get paid,"
Well hey, well that's the way it is
Sounds like Black Supremacy here. Heaven sent? Maybe it's because your negro politicians call other lighter politicians ( even lighter black ones) faggot white boys. Who would elect such a man to become president? Could it be the penitentiary's packed with blacks because your kind commits 50% of the U.S. crime? Hell, Tupac, half your songs were about you and your "Gangster" ways. See, you're even telling the world you'll get lots of money by selling crack. Maybe that's why you get arrested.

Quote:
We gotta make a change...
It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes.
Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live
and let's change the way we treat each other.
You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to do
what we gotta do, to survive.
Yeah, and for starters, you could stop singing about violence and drugs.

Quote:
And still I see no changes can't a brother get a little peace
It's war on the streets & the war in the Middle East
Instead of war on poverty they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me
And I ain't never did a crime I ain't have to do
This is exactly why the police arrest you, because you're conducting criminal acts on the streets. I've got an idea. Don't do drugs. You have to do drugs? Since when?

Quote:
But now I'm back with the blacks givin' it back to you
Don't let 'em jack you up, back you up, crack you up and pimp slap you up
You gotta learn to hold ya own
they get jealous when they see ya with ya mobile phone
But tell the cops they can't touch this
I don't trust this when they try to rush I bust this
That's the sound of my tool you say it ain't cool my mama didn't raise no fool
And as long as I stay black I gotta stay strapped & I never get to lay back
'Cause I always got to worry 'bout the pay backs
some buck that I roughed up way back comin' back after all these years
rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat that's the way it is uhh
Yep, you're back with your blacks "givin' it back to us." ( which I'm sure you meant "killing us")

No, I don't get jealous when I see you with your mobile phones. You are just very loud sometimes. Shouldn't there be some kind of law against singing about resistance to the police's power? You're going to bust a cop now? Is that a threat? Never get to lay back?? LMAO! Are you sure you don't want a free GVT hand-out? Don't worry, bud, your skin won't be lightening any time soon. Stay strapped, whatever that means. Pay backs? Was this a racial statement?

It was quite hard for me to understand what this drug addict was trying to say, but I could clearly see the pro-Violence, pro-Drug message he was sending to young children.

...and to think some people idolize this man.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon