View Single Post

Posted 2005-03-17, 07:05 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I'm afraid you've all been mislead by..."
zonalon said:
I'm afraid you've all been mislead by the Jewish media. If everyone was a minority, then we'd all get special rights. (all minorites get special rights -- shouldn't the majority get the special rights since they are the majority?)

All I see in that song is violence and drugs propaganda[He's speaking AGAINST drugs and violence for the most part].

Tired of "bein' poor?" Is this why he was a millionaire?[He isn't talking about himself, he's talking about black people in general.] Hey, and it's even worse that he's black. Affirmitive action? Slavery reperations? Etc, etc. What do we get? NOTHING! And now he's lookin' for a purse to snatch.. you're selling albums, so why would you need purses to snatch?[Once again, he's not talking about himself. If he is, he's probably talking about how he used to be. He wasn't always rich]

Yes, cops do give a damn about you negros. If they kill you, it's a hate crime. They don't care what happens to Whites[Cops don't care what happens to white people? You're seriously misinformed. I wouldn't say all cops are anti black, but cops definately do care just as much about white people as any other race. All of the cops I know are very good people]. Everyone does think negroes are heroes[That isn't even what he means you moron, he means if a cop kills a negro the cop is a hero in the eyes of most people] that is why they are treated like gods everywhere they go[How are black people treated like gods, what the hell are you talking about?]. Give crack to the kids? LMAO! Who's giving you crack?[The people shipping drugs into our country aren't black people.] We aren't the one dealing you the drugs. Black on white crime is higher than black on black crime. http://www.crusader.net/texts/bt/bt06.html

He is purposefully advocating racial war in this verse.[How is he advocating racial war in any way? You must misunderstand what he's saying or something. He says "Misplaced hate makes disgrace to races", in other words, black people hating white people for something that isn't their fault makes black people look disgraceful, and white people hating black people for stupid things like thinking they are going to steal their wives and stuff makes white people look disgraceful.] (I could barely understand what he is trying to say here... the drugs must have decayed his mind[He says himself that black people and white people are both smoking crack tonight. Drug use isn't a racial thing.]. That or he was trying to influence kids to speak like him.[if anything, he was trying to get kids and all other people to think like him. He says they are killing each other(he's talking about black people killing black people I'm assuming) and they need to start healing each other instead.])

Sounds like Black Supremacy here. Heaven sent?[He's saying that a black president seems Heaven Sent to black people because black people want a black president, but he's saying that the world isn't ready for one.] Maybe it's because your negro politicians call other lighter politicians ( even lighter black ones) faggot white boys. Who would elect such a man to become president?[So every black polititian is like this? You're generalizing.] Could it be the penitentiary's packed with blacks because your kind commits 50% of the U.S. crime?[That's his point, things NEED TO CHANGE.] Hell, Tupac, half your songs were about you and your "Gangster" ways[He talks about how he used to be and how he is now. He doesn't claim to be a perfect person.]. See, you're even telling the world you'll get lots of money by selling crack[He's talking to another guy in the song(the quotes are someone else talking) and he's telling him that the way he's making his money is wrong.]. Maybe that's why you get arrested.

Yeah, and for starters, you could stop singing about violence and drugs.[He talks about how things are, violence and drugs are part of life, he isn't supporting it, he's supporting an end to it(violence anyway).]

This is exactly why the police arrest you, because you're conducting criminal acts on the streets[That isn't his point. His point is, the government cares more about catching people that smoke marijuana(which is harmless) than people that are starving to death.]. I've got an idea. Don't do drugs. You have to do drugs? Since when?[My guess would be what he's talking about is the people that got hooked when they were younger. It isn't as simple as just not doing it once you are hooked. You might as well tell them to not eat.]

Yep, you're back with your blacks "givin' it back to us." ( which I'm sure you meant "killing us")

No, I don't get jealous when I see you with your mobile phones. You are just very loud sometimes. Shouldn't there be some kind of law against singing about resistance to the police's power?[Freedom of Speech. What he means is a cop sees a black guy with a mobile phone and thinks he's a criminal because black people are supposed to be poor.] You're going to bust a cop now? Is that a threat?[He means in self defense.] Never get to lay back?? [because he's always got trouble]LMAO! Are you sure you don't want a free GVT hand-out[He's rich.]? Don't worry, bud, your skin won't be lightening any time soon. Stay strapped, whatever that means.[It means carry a gun for protection.] Pay backs?[He's saying that someone that he pissed of a long time ago might come back and get revenge. He can't stop watching his back because he's already done things that he can't get out of.] Was this a racial statement? [It had nothing to do with race.]

It was quite hard for me to understand what this drug addict was trying to say[It's not hard at all unless you're automatically against what he is saying. Your mind is closed.], but I could clearly see the pro-Violence, pro-Drug message he was sending to young children.[Which is funny because he's sending an anti-violence anti-racism message to EVERYONE.]

...and to think some people idolize this man.[With good reason. I'm not an unintelligent person.]
Responses in []'s. MJ, feel free to correct me on anything I said in there, I could be wrong about what he meant about some things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!