View Single Post

Posted 2005-03-17, 07:15 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I'm afraid you've all been mislead by..."
Okay, FUCK YOU! Nobody disses tis song. This song is the realest song ever. This is not Jewish media, buffoon, this is from a black man telling it how it is. I will defend this song to the death. This to me is like the bible to you. Wait, no, it's more than the bible ever can be for you, because your ignoramus tendencies have limited you to rather simple things like shitting all over the keyboard, and, quite frankly, you don't have the mental capacity to understand religion, or what religion is. I don't know if you're a fucking troll, or if you're quite honestly this stupid, but either way you're a fucking retard. If you're a troll and you spend this much fucking time annoying us, get a fucking life. If you honestly believe this bullshit, grow some balls and tell a black man to his face what you're not afraid to say on the internet. I know for a fact you haven't, because had you done so, you would have had your balls shoved down your fucking throat which doesn't deserve to breathe the same air that I, a black person breathes, and you would've deserved all of the pain and agony of your beating. You are a moron, troll or not.

Quote:
All I see in that song is violence and drugs propaganda.
That's either all you want to see, or you're just too stupid, dumb, and slow to fucking make sense out of words.

Quote:
Tired of "bein' poor?" Is this why he was a millionaire? Hey, and it's even worse that he's black. Affirmitive action? Slavery reperations? Etc, etc. What do we get? NOTHING! And now he's lookin' for a purse to snatch.. you're selling albums, so why would you need purses to snatch?
You idiot, he's not talking about himself. I would've expected even you, Zonalon, the leader of the IPOA (Ignorant Poons of America) to understand that much. He's talking about the next kid growing up in the ghetto. It's metaphorical.

What do you get? HOW ABOUT A 300 FUCKING YEAR HEAD-START. Now, even I believe that affirmitive action is outdated today, though many more intelligent and educated than myself believe otherwise. And slavery reperations? Are you talking about the 40 acres and a mule? Just to let you know, we didn't get that. If we had gotten slavery reperations, black would be rich.

Yes, cops do give a damn about you negros. If they kill you, it's a hate crime. They don't care what happens to Whites. Everyone does think negroes are heroes; that is why they are treated like gods everywhere they go. Give crack to the kids? LMAO! Who's giving you crack? We aren't the one dealing you the drugs. Black on white crime is higher than black on black crime. http://www.crusader.net/texts/bt/bt06.html

CRUSADER.NET IS STORMFRONT YOU IGNORANT FUCKING JACKASS. HOLY FUCK, HOW IS IT FUCKING POSSIBLE TO BE SO FUCKING STUPID. EXPLAIN IT TO BE YOU FUCKING WASTE OF FLESH. EXPLAIN IT TO ME. How many times do we have to drill it through your fucking head, QUIT USING KLAN PROPOGANDA. How about you look at a government web site that gives you the actual statistics. You'll find, that for the 50 millionth time, you're WRONG!

Also, you've apparently never met a fucking cop. Racist cops are rampant, wherever you go? Don't give a damn about the whites? Why don't you go to a white neighborhood and show me how many squad cars you see protecting the neighborhood, and then go to a black ghetto and tell me the same there. Who the fuck do you think is bringing the Crack into this country? Think about that for a second. It's not us.

Quote:
He is purposefully advocating racial war in this verse. (I could barely understand what he is trying to say here... the drugs must have decayed his mind. That or he was trying to influence kids to speak like him.)
Holy shit! How, how in the world of fuck do you get that out of that verse. Drugs must have decayed his mind? That's why he came up with beautiful music, right? That's why you're the one who copies and pastes without giving credit, and here he is standing tall making beautiful songs which have a meaning, while you're out here trying to spread seeds of hate which aren't even your own. You're fucking copying and pasting. Before you accuse someone of being incoherrent, at least grow a fucking brain. And a pair of balls too, fuckwit.

And once again, explain to me how he's advocating racial war here.

Quote:
Sounds like Black Supremacy here. Heaven sent? Maybe it's because your negro politicians call other lighter politicians ( even lighter black ones) faggot white boys. Who would elect such a man to become president? Could it be the penitentiary's packed with blacks because your kind commits 50% of the U.S. crime? Hell, Tupac, half your songs were about you and your "Gangster" ways. See, you're even telling the world you'll get lots of money by selling crack. Maybe that's why you get arrested.
Where in the fuck have black politicians called white politicians faggot white boys. And don't act all innocent. There are plenty of White politicians who aren't afraid to throw around the word nigger to get attention, faggot white boy.

Crime comes from being wronged. Yes, black people do commit crimes, but it's not the 50% you proclaim. Whatever the statistics are, it's a known fact that blacks have it harder in court than whites. And both times he was arrested he was innocent, twat. Just another example of a statistic that should've never been there in the first place.

Quote:
Yeah, and for starters, you could stop singing about violence and drugs.
So could the Klan. I'll tell you what, you get the Klan, and all the other white boys to stop hating us for good, and I swear to god I will get the same from black people all around.

Quote:
This is exactly why the police arrest you, because you're conducting criminal acts on the streets. I've got an idea. Don't do drugs. You have to do drugs? Since when?
*sigh*

He's implying that a war on poverty would significantly reduce drug use, a view that many of the nations most educated men hold. He's not saying that he had to do drugs, he's saying he never did a crime that he didn't need to do.

Quote:
Yep, you're back with your blacks "givin' it back to us." ( which I'm sure you meant "killing us")
Well, what do you expect. From all the things he's seen, it's no wonder that he hates the government. When he was born, his mother was in jail on fraudulent charges. He was a jail baby. He grew up in New York. He saw the hate first-hand. What do you expect? When all you've seen from other people is hate, that's all you're going to give back.

But the thing is, that's not true. He stood taller than most of the others at just 5' 7". His songs aren't about hate at all -- a lot of them about love, you're just too fucking ignorant to see it.

Quote:
No, I don't get jealous when I see you with your mobile phones. You are just very loud sometimes. Shouldn't there be some kind of law against singing about resistance to the police's power? You're going to bust a cop now? Is that a threat? Never get to lay back?? LMAO! Are you sure you don't want a free GVT hand-out? Don't worry, bud, your skin won't be lightening any time soon. Stay strapped, whatever that means. Pay backs? Was this a racial statement?
Of course you do. I've seen it ni your other posts too. "Oh damn, why do blacks have Cadillacs." "Why do blacks buy 200 dollar jersies and 200 dollar shoes." Of course you get mad when you see us with our mobile phone (again, click on that metaphor link I provided above). Shouldn't there be a law about resisting police power? Shouldn't their be a law against stupidity. Well, in that case, you'd get the death penalty. Of course when the cops attack you you're going to fight back. Any sane and human person would. When you have 6 cops beating the hell out of you for no particular reason, you're going to fight back. Tupac had the hell beat out of him while on the streets and in custody of the cops for Jaywalking. Of course when that happens you're going to hate the cops.

You really need to understand what he's saying before you talk. He's talking about payback from some childhood enemy. There is no way I have the time to explain the whole meaning of the song to you. You wouldn't understand anyway.

Quote:
It was quite hard for me to understand what this drug addict was trying to say, but I could clearly see the pro-Violence, pro-Drug message he was sending to young children.

...and to think some people idolize this man.

It was quite hard for you to type this post, considering you're accomodated to copying and pasting. Of course, that's why none of it made sense. Pro-violence and pro-drug? You're just a fuckwit.

...and to think some people idolize David Duke.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2005-03-17 at 07:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes