View Single Post

Unhappy RPG Maker Downloads
Posted 2008-01-26, 09:49 AM
Update / edit by Chruser: It is now possible to download different versions of RPGMaker from the Zelaron Portal (click the link). GLG's website will most likely be a mirror for the different versions of RPGMaker, to ensure that you'll always be able to download it even if one of the sites would be unavailable.

Downloads Page (UPDATED 11/19/10)
http://nrgs.org/?page_id=10

Instructions -
1) Think of the file you wish to download
2) Click on the link (Each file that has the same name, contains the same information. Regardless of file extention (7z, rar, or zip)
3) Wow, it's downloaded, now open/extract it up with a program like 7zip or WinRAR
4) Be happy!
5) Come back again

-----------------------------
(僕の日本語はいいない、ごめんな い。)

ダウンロードのページ (最終更新に2010年11月19日)
http://nrgs.org/?page_id=10

訓令 -
1) アプリケーションを英語。。。:/
2) リンクはクリックください 【ファイルだけ を 同じ名前 は インフォメーション同じ 含ます】
3) WOW! フアイル は 要する ダウンロード ですね。 オープン7zipWinRAR
4) あなたはスーパーハッピーね!
5) ここに戻ってください
(僕は日本語を勉強です。) [ぼくはにほんごをべんきょうです]

に2017 -- 私は 今日本語を 勉強します。 このページの文は だめです。 すみません。 またね!

-----------------------------

Legal -
I am not responsible for any and all files you choose to download. It is your responsibility to take full responsibility of what content you allow on your computer. I am not liable for any and all damages that could occur*. Downloading the files mean that you will not hold the owner of the site/sites responsible or liable for any of the content obtained.

Privacy -
No information is being recorded about you, so that's it.

*Not that any damages should occur, I have full faith everything should work out fine.

The [tags] BB Code is not a real BB Code and should not be treated as one. It is merely used to encase the tags.
[tags]RM, 95, Sim, 2k, 2000, 2k3, 2003, XP, VX, RM95, SimRM, SRM, RM95, SRM, SRM95, RM2k, RM2000, RM2k3, RM2003, RMXP, RMVX, RPG Maker, RPG Maker 95, Sim RPG Maker 95, RPG Maker 2k, RPG Maker 2000, RPG Maker 2k3, RPG Maker 2003, RPG Maker XP, RPG Maker VX, download, free, free download, trial, full, VX Patch, Windows, Linux, Unix, Multix, Mac, tags, :D, google, Wine, freakin, friggin', frig, Goodlookinguy, NRG's Organization, NRGLG, GLG, NRGLG, Keywords are cool, Zelaron, Gaming, Create, your, own, game, for, the, love, of, God, download, and, have, lots, of, fun, !, exclamation mark, don't, use, ask.com, it sucks, and, if, you, search, for, Sim RPG Maker 95, the, first, link, will, be, a, download, for, one, of, those, gay, malware, pieces, of, crap, like, "Ultra Antivirus 2009", or, "Ultra Antivirus 2008", whatever, the, case, don't, do, it, for, your, own safety, wow, I've, written, quite, a, bit, haven't, I, ?, question mark[/tags]

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2017-06-18 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Updated! ~ 11/19/10
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy