View Single Post

Goodbye Zelaron....
Posted 2008-06-25, 03:34 AM
FOR A WEEK NIGGA!

I'm going to Ohio. To Ohio State University to be exact. Big news, newspaper article(s) written on me being published Tuesday. I'll see if i can get online version or photocopy(will be 2nd paper I've been in for rugby).

I'm going to the preselection camp for the United States Eagles. I'll be staying in Ohio State's dorm rooms til the selection camp is over. They will be testing my fitness and overall rugby skill, as well as my personality and my attitude. To be honest, I'm 100% confident I'll make it. Anywayssss.

www.usrugby.com

peep it, nigga.

The US Eagles invited 30 kids(U-17) to go to their preselection camp to be selected for the team this year. Your very own Slaynish has been invited. Articles on me about my progression and feelings towards being selected to go to the camp are being published next tuesday. I'm ONE OF THIRTY selected out of the WHOLE NATION. My flight leaves at 9:21 and I'm up past 4:30. Fuck me. An hour of sleep will do it!

Wish me luck guys. This could lead to a scholarship for me. (colleges have schollys for rugby now, well some of them do, best believe that!) I'll post back when I get home.

Take care, beloved Zelaron.

I could never leave you guys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish