View Single Post

Posted 2009-03-11, 05:27 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "As far as the night scene goes, it's..."
Draco2003 said: [Goto]
As far as the night scene goes, it's under the 'Tint Screen' command. Just adjust the Red and Green values lower, and make the blue a touch lower to give it that dark effect...

As for using your map sprites as battlers, I don't see why not... you just have to convert them into the format that the system will recognize is a Battler sheet!

A CBS is a Custom Battle System, not the channel that airs Sesame Street. (wait for laughs) Anyways, I have never attempted it, because I rather like that style, but it would involve switches and variables and custom tiles... much more than I care to do.

And for the town burning, as Wolfturn said, just throw a bunch of fire sprites everywhere. Not the best way, but effective none the less.
thnx guys you guys helped me alot! ok how would i make like (hmmm say we're using the default sprites that rm2k comes with) a battlechar like final fantasy 6 i'm talking snes battlesprites and i'm no good at making sprites or battlechars.. i use the Charas EX program to make my sprites..soo how would i make a battlechar?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
flappykun2349 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzflappykun2349 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

flappykun2349