View Single Post

Posted 2008-04-27, 12:17 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "But, he did escape with those injuries...."
HandOfHeaven said:
But, he did escape with those injuries. Quit being stubborn. You're just mad because you've been proven wrong, and McCain is alive. Too pussy to shoot himself? What the fuck!
Not if he was captured. Which he was. Thus he didn't escape. You have yet to prove me wrong. In fact nothing has been said that is a direct counterattack at the statement.

I will be voting for him however since I like his character more than I do Obama's or Clinton's. Not to mention he has military experience. I know for a fact Hillary has none of that. I have no idea about Obama however. He might have been but even so I still don't like his lack of respect towards others. I would rather have respect than talent and I would rather have talent than someone who shares my views. This leaves me with McCain.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog