Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Are you lonely?
Posted 2005-06-02, 03:29 PM
Do you feel lonely?

If not... then why is it you don't? Is there someone important to you?

If so... what would make you feel better?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-06-02, 03:41 PM in reply to Grav's post "Are you lonely?"
Yes.

Companionship and sincere affection.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-06-02, 03:47 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Yes. Companionship and sincere..."
Hmm... I suspect that will be the most common response.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-06-02, 03:55 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Hmm... I suspect that will be the most..."
Well, I can get got more specific, but that's the basic gist of it. I actually iterated it pretty well to a friend on AIM a few weeks ago. If I still care when I get home, I can copy/paste it on here.

Most actual, honest answers will contain something about sex as well I would guess.

While I'm in no way against that idea or the act, I know that, personally, that doesn't have anything to do with my state loneliness.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-06-02, 04:14 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Well, I can get got more specific, but..."
I agree with Bob. I haven't had a girl that I actually cared deeply for yet. Makes you kind of lonely.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2005-06-02, 04:48 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "I agree with Bob. I haven't had a girl..."
I don't know what the word would be... but I am all about brotherhood. Having friends that are like brothers to me makes me not lonely. To me, chicks are either friends or walking vaginas. I haven't met "the one" yet.

Sometimes I feel like I am meant for military, I don't know why.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-06-02, 05:53 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I don't know what the word would be......"
That's interesting, actually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-06-02, 06:45 PM in reply to Grav's post "Are you lonely?"
Nope, good parents, perfect girlfriend, and okay friends are enough for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-06-02, 07:13 PM in reply to Grav's post "Are you lonely?"
Just a tiny bit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-06-02, 07:21 PM in reply to Grav's post "Are you lonely?"
As you know I was extremly on monday and im still not over loneliness.

Today at the skatepark my friend sean said to me "i saw the text you sent to cross on monda night saying that u are lonely and dont know what to do after lauren broke up with you" and he started laughing.

And he still has the nerve to ask why I wont explain exactly how I feel about some situations(like this) to him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-06-02, 08:18 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "As you know I was extremly on monday..."
Im lonely......

I just wish people were truthful.....you know it sucks that you have to play the game in order to get girls.....why cant you just admit you like each other and thats it?

I thought I finally found soembody thatc ared for me as much as I did for her then one day she flips out of the blue and fucks things up......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-06-02, 08:40 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Im lonely...... I just wish people..."
Yep... it's bullshit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-06-02, 09:06 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yep... it's bullshit."
no i actually like being alone most of the time. I find i have my best thoughts and ideas when i just hang out by myself. If i do have a craving for social interaction i can just call up some friends and we do things together so i am not completely alone.

I just find that i like myself a whole lot better if I am by myself because then i dont have to "show off" for any girls or act like a complete ass to fit in with other people. I am ME and I enjoy being me. Think about it for a minute if you are not hanging out with your friends dont you act alot different? I am all about being me, meaning that i try to act like myself but i catch my self doing things that i would not normally do when i hang out with my friends. Which is both good and bad. Good in the sense that i am trying new and different things, broadining my horizons. Bad in the sense that what we do is not always "legal" and i would probably not be doing it if i was not with other people.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-06-02, 11:46 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "no i actually like being alone most of..."
I have had some girlfriends, I really liked this one girl but I think she just liked me for my body or something, she was hot and I really wanted to make things work so I took her "shit" you could say. But I'm glad that's over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2005-06-03, 12:22 AM in reply to Grav's post "Are you lonely?"
I am not sure... I have the best of friends and plenty of them. I want to stay single but there are those times I wish I wasn't. I been pondering this a lot and decided I might try a g/f again. i dont think im going to like it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-06-03, 01:27 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "I am not sure... I have the best of..."
Actually I do feel lonely. In a few ways.

The fact that my girlfriend just broke up with me for no fucking reason makes me feel alone. Right now I am alone.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-06-03, 02:29 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Actually I do feel lonely. In a few..."
Right now I am not so lonely.

I actually just got off a looong talk with my girlfriend and we are happy with eachother. This sets a good note for the time she will be away (tomorrow, sat, sun) and hopfully I can go to her house this summer after school lets out(she is going to summerschool)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-06-03, 09:20 AM in reply to Grav's post "Are you lonely?"
Nah, I'm not lonely even though I'm without a girlfriend right now. Meh, this one girl and I (the girl I've made a thread about.. ya know, the one with the boyfriend) are really close. We've talked about moving in together because once I turn 18, I need a new place to live.

Funny story: I work at Taco Bell and 5 girls there like me. 2 of them are fat/pregnant, one is married, and another has(?)/had a fiance who she apparently split with so me and her could pursue shit. Wowow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-06-03, 10:02 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Nah, I'm not lonely even though I'm..."
That only makes 4, what about the 5th?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-06-03, 10:02 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Nah, I'm not lonely even though I'm..."
For once in a great while I'm not lonely at all. Things with my girlfriend are wonderful and I couldn't ask for much more. Plus my friends are all kickass and things are just overwhelmingly awesome right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13