Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

what what in the butt
Posted 2011-02-24, 08:03 PM
BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-02-25, 02:25 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "what what in the butt"
Gd, these pwned videos are so fucking funny. He seriously destroys everyone over YouTube very clearly and precisely every single time. Then again, his targets aren't the brightest crayon in the box.

Wow, I love when the video cuts from the teachers/government workers into the tea party group. LMFAO.

And that ending rant last couple of the mins, awesome. I'd love to see their rebuttal on this.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2011-02-25 at 02:31 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-02-25, 04:47 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Gd, these pwned videos are so fucking..."
The video was overall pretty ownage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-03-04, 10:59 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Gd, these pwned videos are so fucking..."
D3V said: [Goto]
And that ending rant last couple of the mins, awesome. I'd love to see their rebuttal on this.
You always think but that the longer you live and the more you see the more you just don't. I mean I always like to see anything from two sides... well realistically there are infinitely many angles from which you can view something, and the more ways you can see it is usually the better off. Usually when stupid people try to argue stupid points, it just gets sad. Sad because they actually believe themselves, sad because other stupid people will be on board, and sad because they refuse logical intervention. It's almost like the special olympics, you can't help but to say "awww" when the retarded kid runs into the hurdle twenty times consecutively while trying to jump it.

:EDIT:
I really like this guy and I'm sure if him and I sat down and discussed philosophy we'd probably agree on 98% of everything. The only thing I don't like about his videos, though, is how preachy he seems to get. The tone of his voice sounds exactly like a hell fire and brimstone preacher. I can understand him being passionate about certain things, but it gets annoying because it feels like he's trying to tell people what to do, rather than saying "Hey don't listen to fox news(or whatever else) but think and analyze for yourself and make your own decisions" which I feel is the message he should be spreading. Just my two cents though.

Last edited by S2 AM; 2011-03-04 at 11:10 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2011-03-04, 11:41 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "You always think but that the longer..."
Quote:
The only thing I don't like about his videos, though, is how preachy he seems to get. The tone of his voice sounds exactly like a hell fire and brimstone preacher.
I would just say that's his sarcasm speaking.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-03-05, 06:50 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I would just say that's his sarcasm..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I would just say that's his sarcasm speaking.
Ya you're probably right - he does it ironically
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2011-03-05, 08:50 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Ya you're probably right - he does it..."
Supposedly he's "in character" too. He doesn't necessarily actually agree with everything he says. He's almost like Maddox in that sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!