Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Being Sup-Mod is Tuff!
Posted 2003-07-02, 01:33 AM
Well, today and yesterday must have been the hardest day to be sup mod in my history of sup-modding, I had to break up 6 arguments, temp-ban 1 person (battlecruiser) send out 4 warnings and close around 3 threads or so.. *wipes sweat off face* what a ruff day, especially the playing the Judge and Jury roll =( oh well

Oh and making the picture thread was v.hard also.. took me a whole day to search for those pics and to get it all ogranized ect.

Lucky for all of you ppl that i try hard and that I have patience lol

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-07-02, 01:36 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Being Sup-Mod is Tuff!"
Well from me, thanks for everything, especially banning battlecruiser, hes a faggot to the 10th power
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-02, 01:53 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Being Sup-Mod is Tuff!"
I'm just glad the posting has picked up considerably.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-02, 02:40 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Being Sup-Mod is Tuff!"
errr dam I miss all the actions. But thanks for the picture thread, it's really cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-02, 10:24 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Being Sup-Mod is Tuff!"
EX-Mania said:
Well, today and yesterday must have been the hardest day to be sup mod in my history of sup-modding, I had to break up 6 arguments, temp-ban 1 person (battlecruiser) send out 4 warnings and close around 3 threads or so.. *wipes sweat off face* what a ruff day, especially the playing the Judge and Jury roll =( oh well

Oh and making the picture thread was v.hard also.. took me a whole day to search for those pics and to get it all ogranized ect.

Not to mention trying to h4x Zela custom usertitle like meh.

Quote:
<u><b><i>God</i></b></u>

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-07-02, 10:43 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Being Sup-Mod is Tuff!"
lol, i tried it and it didn't work lol so i left it like that cuz it's funny

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-07-02, 10:46 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Being Sup-Mod is Tuff!"
wow, maybe if i look at it (your title) long enough, i can get a virus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-02, 11:44 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Being Sup-Mod is Tuff!"
I knew it wouldn't work.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-02, 12:03 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Being Sup-Mod is Tuff!"
EX-Mania said:

How about next time you give out warnings, get all the facts or don't give them out.

You still haven't responded to my response.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-02, 12:42 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Being Sup-Mod is Tuff!"
Responded, check ur PM and i read the posts and that's what the warning was based on

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-07-02, 05:19 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Being Sup-Mod is Tuff!"
Well It's good to hear at least ONE Supreme Moderator is actually doing something =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-07-02, 06:02 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Being Sup-Mod is Tuff!"
It's a pretty thankless job, but we're glad to have you around, Ex.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-07-02, 07:10 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Being Sup-Mod is Tuff!"
Rurouni Storm said:
It's a pretty thankless job, but we're glad to have you around, Ex.
Do Something!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-02, 08:09 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Being Sup-Mod is Tuff!"
u really sound like a Sup-Mod, Keep up the good work

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2003-07-02, 08:19 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Being Sup-Mod is Tuff!"
Adren does a good job, but James > Adren.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-07-02, 08:22 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Being Sup-Mod is Tuff!"
DaFrigginDoctah said:
Only because he found a way to fax Chruser doughnuts on a regular basis, I think he sends them to Chruser's grandmothers house because Chruser doesn't have a fax machine.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-02, 08:25 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Being Sup-Mod is Tuff!"
Adrenachrome said:
DaFrigginDoctah said:
Only because he found a way to fax Chruser doughnuts on a regular basis, I think he sends them to Chruser's grandmothers house because Chruser doesn't have a fax machine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-02, 10:01 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Being Sup-Mod is Tuff!"
How many sup-mods are therE?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2003-07-02, 10:14 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Being Sup-Mod is Tuff!"
20,000!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-07-02, 10:28 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Being Sup-Mod is Tuff!"
lmao.......Does Zel even have that many members?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus