Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Ladder and Patch Questions
Posted 2003-10-29, 06:37 PM
Well, I'm sure that there can't be an overabundant amount of these questions, so instead of making a boat load of threads about it, just ask your questions in here.

I'm sure they will get answered.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-30, 04:25 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Ladder and Patch Questions"
Is there maphack for it?
Did the Eth rune patch?
What skills got nerfed?
Is pindel/Meph still worth to bot?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-10-30, 06:11 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Ladder and Patch Questions"
i heard Pindle and Meph doesnt have good drops no more is that true?
MF sorc sucks VS Pindle now Best Equip for it? (cant use my ISted shield cause of the patch) cause im too weak
what should i use?
d2jsp doesnt work, says i dont have CD in the CD Drive (but i do) so i need a NO-CD crack ?where?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Naked_Slave is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNaked_Slave is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Naked_Slave

Posted 2003-10-31, 01:01 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Ladder and Patch Questions"
What chara is now the best for pvp because zons now suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2003-10-31, 01:19 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Ladder and Patch Questions"
Make a new forum for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-31, 08:33 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Ladder and Patch Questions"
agreed.
New forum!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
XxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenXxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

XxSn(o)wyxX

Posted 2003-11-04, 07:13 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Ladder and Patch Questions"
HELP FIND DIABLO CLONE PLEASE NOW
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-05, 12:48 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Ladder and Patch Questions"
Ganga said:
Is there maphack for it?
Did the Eth rune patch?
What skills got nerfed?
Is pindel/Meph still worth to bot?
1.) There is one posted on forum, haven't tested it myself. It's not mousepad, and no one has tested to see if it's a trojan...

http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...threadid=24018

2.) Yes.

3.) WAY too many skill changes to list, you can read them if you open patch.txt in your diablo directory.

4.) MF no longer applies on either, and Hell Meph pwnd my PvP barb horribly, so a MF sorc would probably ge smote pretty hard, unless someone can get the perfect build. Also, there currently is no bots for 1.10

Hope that helps!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2003-11-05, 08:10 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Ladder and Patch Questions"
1) If you check the news on bnet you wouldnt use maphack if you want to keep your cd-key.

2) Yes it now work correctly.

3) The only skill that god nerfed is guided it doesnt pierce anymore. (Shield block rate as also been nerfed)

4) I think they changed their mind on meph and pindle as i seen many mf on them and get good drop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-04, 12:34 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Ladder and Patch Questions"
does anyone have information on 1.10 maphack or botting? seems blizzard is being much more strict.. will accounts be banned that wouldn't have been banned in the past?
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2003-12-04, 12:36 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Ladder and Patch Questions"
They said they would ban account(s) and most likely cdkey.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-25, 05:27 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Ladder and Patch Questions"
lol im prepared.. i have 3 backup Lod CD-Keys ..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel