Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Slayer
Posted 2004-10-06, 07:18 AM
I don't know. Raining Blood and other Slayer songs seem cool. Yet, I can't like them for some reason. I usually get real into the band if the music is good. Slayer...I don't know.

They'll be coming by in their next tour with Killswitch and Mastadon. I'm thinking about trying to sneak into the club they'll be playing at.Eh, words are words. I'm not sure if there will be any action behind these words.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-10-06, 03:47 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Slayer"
They are gonna be in my town in November... I can't fuckin wait.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-10-06, 10:51 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "They are gonna be in my town in..."
Listen to some of the stuff off of their newest CD, God Hates Us All, Kuja. Give the following tracks a try:

"Disciple"
"God Send Death"
"Bloodlines"

And while Diabolous In Musica wasn't all that great, "Stain Of Mind" is actually a pretty kickass song as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-10-06, 11:25 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Slayer"
I heard one of their songs. They were ok.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-06, 11:36 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I heard one of their songs. They were..."
They are very depressing. Then again I am depressed most of the time. Maybe I should try them again............................................. Nah, I'm good. I'll just think of dead kittens, and I'll be ready and depressed for another day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EvilLeprechaun is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvilLeprechaun is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EvilLeprechaun