Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Question: Flying Spaghetti Monster tattoo?
Posted 2007-10-18, 11:47 AM
I'm seriously considering getting one, however I'm not sure where I should put it.

So the question is:

Should I do it? If so, where should I put it?

EDIT: Put a better picture, the last one was fucking huge.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-18, 11:49 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Question: Flying Spaghetti Monster..."
Well being an idiot, this tattoo will fit you accordingly, i'd say put in on your back and let the noodles go across the entire backside.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-18, 11:51 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well being an idiot, this tattoo will..."
Now now, D3v, no flaming outside of the flame forum.

Do you even know anything about the Flying Spaghetti Monster? I'm not wanting to do it because it's a silly image, it does have meaning.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-18, 12:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Now now, D3v, no flaming outside of the..."
I would say do it definitely. That would be mad props. I'd probably put it somewhere it's not easy to see, though. You wouldn't want that to negatively affect you in the future. The back sounds like a good idea to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-10-18, 12:06 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I would say do it definitely. That..."
I think I should get the pirates VS global warming graph done on my chest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-18, 12:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think I should get the pirates VS..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I think I should get the pirates VS global warming graph done on my chest.
ROFL. It's a fad, though. It will die out. Nobody's going to remember it in the future. Do you really want that on your chest the rest of your life? If you ever have a new girlfriend, is that what you want her to see the first time you get physical?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-10-18, 12:11 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "ROFL. It's a fad, though. It will die..."
I wouldn't really get the graph done, that's a bit too much. I am, however, pretty much sure I want to get the Flying Spaghetti Monster done. Maybe even have "Touched by his noodley apendage" or whatever written around it in a circle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-18, 12:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Now now, D3v, no flaming outside of the..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Now now, D3v, no flaming outside of the flame forum.

Do you even know anything about the Flying Spaghetti Monster? I'm not wanting to do it because it's a silly image, it does have meaning.
Sounds like another cult.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-18, 12:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Sounds like another cult."
D3V said:
Sounds like another cult.
It's a mockery of religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-10-18, 12:49 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Sounds like another cult."
That's exactly what it is, D3v. ITS A DEVIL WORSHIPPING CULT. HEATHENS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-18, 12:49 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "It's a mockery of religion."
mjordan2nd said:
It's a mockery of religion.
Not worth trying, MJ.

Then again, I doubt he'll troll you like he trolls me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-18, 12:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Not worth trying, MJ. Then again, I..."
I just wiki-pedia searched it and just seems like a joke.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-18, 12:51 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I just wiki-pedia searched it and just..."
D3V said:
I just wiki-pedia searched it and just seems like a joke.
It is a joke.

http://www.venganza.org/

I have been touched by his noodly appendage.

rAmen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-10-18, 12:55 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "It is a joke. ..."
But it is a joke with meaning.

And I absolutely love it when Christians (and probably other religions) dismiss it as nonsense. It's pretty funny, because Christianity is just as silly as FSM.

Last night in class we were talking about religion, and the teacher actually listed FSM as a religion along with Christianity and blah blah. Half of the people in the class didn't even know what it was, so she was explaining it. She mentioned the decline in pirate population Vs global warming and one guy (a mormon) mentioned that piracy has increased by 200% in the past 10 years or whatever. Then he said that this disproves FSM and you could just feel this big mental "high five" that all of the religious people in the class gave each other. It was almost sickening.

Really, if you claim victory over something like FSM, you've gotta be damn insecure about your religion. The fact that he went as far as to say that he was actually disproving it shows that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-18, 12:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "But it is a joke with meaning. And I..."
You know, I've seen newspapers mistaking it for an actual religion as well, and portraying it as that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-10-18, 01:00 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You know, I've seen newspapers..."
Well, I guess you could say it IS a religion. There are followers. There's a "leader prophet." There's a holy text. It shows all of the signs of a typical religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-18, 01:09 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well, I guess you could say it IS a..."
Put that shit on the inside of one of your arms.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-18, 01:11 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Put that shit on the inside of one of..."
I'll put it on my peener.

Or better yet, I could just have them turn my nuts into a flying spaghetti monster. I think that might work. He DOES have 2 meatballs as a large part of his mass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-18, 01:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Question: Flying Spaghetti Monster..."
This is pretty much a terrible idea. Just get a FSM poster and be done with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-10-18, 01:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'll put it on my peener. Or better..."
I would just compare this to 'jedi' as a religion, not christanity. Christanity gives people hope and faith to live their lives by better, this FSM is meerly just a joke as the concept it's just trying to immitate other religions..

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V