Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post I almost was tagged dammit
Posted 2002-12-14, 06:35 PM
about 2 weeks ago i was playing on my old acc and i was using d2.loader. I was messing around with a hack and i got c/i. My bro came down and said that i was tagged and i had to move all my stuff off this acc. That took me about 10 mins. Two days ago I checked my old acc and it was fine. I was so worried that that acc would get deleted. I was also so mad at my bro.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HellSlayer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellSlayer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HellSlayer

Posted 2002-12-14, 09:20 PM in reply to HellSlayer's post "I almost was tagged dammit"
Getting tagged does not mean that your account will be deleted. You can get tagged with a c/i and realmdown for doing nothing at all. Btw, what hack were you using? Some of them WILL get you banned, I don't advise using hacks that you didn't get from here, or haven't checked out yourself.

P.S. Maybe your bro was just trying to fuck with yah
The greatest communist rapper ever... www.Illmitch.com check it out, buy his shirt! P.S my avatar is INSANE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MelchiaMH

Posted 2002-12-15, 03:15 AM in reply to HellSlayer's post "I almost was tagged dammit"
Half the freakin people who play US East are tagged. Hush foo lol
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2002-12-16, 07:37 AM in reply to HellSlayer's post "I almost was tagged dammit"
But, yes i was experimenting, Once you make a new charecter, and DO NOT use maphack/and-or/hacks, you will not be tagged, and the good thing is my barb isnt! tagged, ask K_A my barb is Tottal_Ownage... (thast not his name) (its Mffffffff_barb or some crap) ----- if i would have known he'd own, i wouldnt have named him MFFFF BARB
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish