Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post B.net is having problems ATM

Posted 2002-11-15, 01:19 PM
However, that does not make it necessary to have 10 threads about it.

Any further threads on the issue will be closed. Feel free to discuss it in here, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-11-15, 03:18 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "B.net is having problems ATM"
Thanks that does get old.

Anyway back on topic I'm hettin realmd down alot lately.
Usually happens when im switching characters i get back to chat and click join "server down" then realm down for 10 mins.

I dont really give a fuck about it but its annoying.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-15, 06:27 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "B.net is having problems ATM"
they're trying to block out botters
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-11-19, 05:04 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "B.net is having problems ATM"
Well it doesn't work, it just makes botters set the time delays higher and piss off 5/6th of bnets users.
as Lord of the Undead I feel it is my duty to EAT YOUR BRAINS! or at the very least DRINK YOUR BLOOD!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mestivo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMestivo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mestivo

Posted 2002-11-19, 05:38 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "B.net is having problems ATM"
Quote:
Originally posted by Randuin
they're trying to block out botters
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-24, 04:03 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "B.net is having problems ATM"
well they r gonna ban bot users wearnt they.. this is prob a way to c how many people try to log on back at quick repetitions
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2002-12-02, 08:38 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "B.net is having problems ATM"
Quote:
Originally posted by Rating
when you get online and see your 40000 place in line it usually means about half of bnet is either duping, item hack, gold model crap, running bots, etc etc

hackers have to sit in there own pile of shit... Move to Europe or Asia... its not even close to what east and west are, people help for free and you even get lag free games unless your computer or connection sucks... and lemme tell you 20 sojs for a unduped wf and 3 sojs for a stormshield isnt half bad either hey need i go on... asia has buriza armor and 28+ bow and crossbow skill rings that totally rock from what i hear, and ive seen some on the realm... but like i said hacked items crap is gay so dont use them i just wanted to let you in on a little secret... even if you wont want to leave east you could atleast visit and play when west and east are being gay...

i was on asia for 2 days messing around im now lvl 89 with good stuff such as tals armor, shako, oculus, wizspike, ss, war travs, etc etc, and the good thing is i can always go on back to east with the click of the change realm button

one downside to asia realm its a bitch to sell items
and if you wanna find where the people are check in channels

lod asia-chn-1 and lod asia-kor-1

i say that because lod asia-usa-1 is totally empty channels
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-12-02, 09:02 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "B.net is having problems ATM"
dude they can't "ban" them because there is no sure way of knowing somone is botting the only thing they're gonna do is give realm down to about 99% of the ppl that try to log in
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-12-10, 10:16 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "B.net is having problems ATM"
that realm down is starting to get REALLY old now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_King

Posted 2002-12-24, 12:21 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "B.net is having problems ATM"
*unstikied*
- Wtf is this thread for?

Last edited by tacoX; 2002-12-24 at 12:27 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-12-24, 03:41 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "B.net is having problems ATM"
So the "realm down" is gonna keep happening untill what happens? Because on West the max the lines have been is 1-15, and sometimes non at all. Isnt this what they wanted?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2002-12-25, 08:01 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "B.net is having problems ATM"
tacoX said:
*unstikied*
- Wtf is this thread for?
A couple nights, the forum was flooded with people all saying that B.net was down. This helped cut it down a bit.

I forgot to unsticky it, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-12-25, 03:39 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "B.net is having problems ATM"
LoL I forgot all about it...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-25, 06:16 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "B.net is having problems ATM"
It's served its purpose, so I'll close it and let it die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm