Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post DareDevil
Posted 2003-02-18, 05:22 PM
Has anyone seen it yet? IT SO OWNS SPIDYMAN BY FAR. This movie was badass. I never really read the comic but I always knew who DD was and the chic in this movies is even hotter than when she is in her show
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-02-18, 08:29 PM in reply to Acer's post "DareDevil"
I plan on seeing it next week.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gladius

Posted 2003-02-19, 11:56 AM in reply to Acer's post "DareDevil"
Yeah you should, it is tight... I am thinking of seeing it again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-02-19, 01:50 PM in reply to Acer's post "DareDevil"
I've heard it's so close to Spiderman, there is no real need to go see it. But, I agree, Jennifer Garner is one fine piece of hotness.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-02-19, 06:03 PM in reply to Acer's post "DareDevil"
It blows away SpidyBoy, I liked SpiderMan, but this movie was a lot better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-02-22, 12:14 AM in reply to Acer's post "DareDevil"
well spiderman has spider scenses and acts like a spider...DD is a bind mother fucker who can kick some ass being... ... blind...they aren't the same...
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-02-22, 11:39 AM in reply to Acer's post "DareDevil"
They are both marvel comics and were big back in the days, and they also play are in the same comics fighting each other once. in this way they are the same, but DD owned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-02-22, 10:48 PM in reply to Acer's post "DareDevil"
Yeah spiderman is too nice....if spiderman was a lawyer and someone killed someone and the jurry found him not guilty he's not going to go put his spider suit on find the guy and kill him he would find the guy and be like "Your friendly spiderman is here to save the day! Stop fellow villain I am turning you into the police." and stand w/ his hands on his hips...no DD would kill the moefoe and still be pissed off!!!!
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-02-23, 08:29 AM in reply to Acer's post "DareDevil"
I'm just posting because I like seeing myself talk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-02-24, 10:38 AM in reply to Acer's post "DareDevil"
wtf why you banned again?
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-02-24, 10:40 AM in reply to Acer's post "DareDevil"
Stay on topic ask_rabber!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-02-24, 03:43 PM in reply to Acer's post "DareDevil"
Why who banned again?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-02-25, 10:59 PM in reply to Acer's post "DareDevil"
GravitonSurge said:
GravitonSurge said:

Good job!!!!
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-02-26, 01:23 AM in reply to Acer's post "DareDevil"
Silverjinx18 said:
GravitonSurge said:
GravitonSurge said:

Good job!!!!
Hmm... wait... WHAT?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-02-26, 08:43 PM in reply to Acer's post "DareDevil"
WTF.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-02-27, 10:19 AM in reply to Acer's post "DareDevil"
DO NOT SPAM MY THREADS! Talk and only talk about DD!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-03-18, 12:50 PM in reply to Acer's post "DareDevil"
sucked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-03-18, 01:07 PM in reply to Acer's post "DareDevil"
Well, it's based on another Marvel story, just like Spiderman. I haven't seen it myself, but I've heard some pretty bad criticism about it.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-03-18, 03:14 PM in reply to Acer's post "DareDevil"
What sort of bad criticism have you heard? I enjoyed the movie myself.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-19, 12:57 PM in reply to Acer's post "DareDevil"
Medieval Bob said:
What sort of bad criticism have you heard? I enjoyed the movie myself.
I agree 100%, it was fun to watch. I havent heard anyone say bad stuff about it in person.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer