Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

View Poll Results: Do you know what to do based on the questions below???!(i'm using rpgmaker2k3
I know it,so i'll help you.. 1 20.00%
I know it but never help you! 0 0%
I dont know but wanna help you... 0 0%
I dont know and never would help you!! 0 0%
Whatever, this questions is hardest and easiest! (dunno what that means...) 1 20.00%
I dont know what the hell are you talking about!? 3 60.00%
I'm one of the names you mantioned, 0 0%
I'm an expert but dont know it ether.. 1 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Embarrassed Can anyone give me some idea about a storyline and another thing is...
Posted 2008-03-02, 04:41 AM
As like the title , anyone have an idea of a storyline and someone like expert should know it... another thing is.. what is the uses in ...(forgot its name) that located below a transparent or not box... (what is the use..?) i know bluecube,lenny or grav!ton know it!
Gokussj4 =right

Li shenron = left

ssj4 vegeta!

Shenron hit by a brick hahahaha!

Fusion super gogeta!

Ka..me..ha..me.. HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............................
DIE !PERISH AND GET LOST!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Meganroid_6 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMeganroid_6 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Meganroid_6

Posted 2008-03-02, 09:29 AM in reply to Meganroid_6's post "Can anyone give me some idea about a..."
Meganroid_6 said:
As like the title , anyone have an idea of a storyline and someone like expert should know it... another thing is.. what is the uses in ...(forgot its name) that located below a transparent or not box... (what is the use..?) i know bluecube,lenny or grav!ton know it!
First off, come up with your own idea. No one is going to give you their ideas. Second, what in the world are you asking about something transparent?

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-02, 10:43 AM in reply to Meganroid_6's post "Can anyone give me some idea about a..."
Meganroid_6 said:
Grav uses RM2k3?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-02, 01:37 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Grav uses RM2k3?"
Atnas said:
Grav uses RM2k3?
I was wondering the same thing, I just agreed with 'em.

I'm surprised my name wasn't on there. Especially sensing how I am an overall RPG Maker Master.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-02, 02:34 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I was wondering the same thing, I just..."
Everyone used to use RPG Maker, once upon a time.

And you're not a touch on BC, I'm afraid. He's the RPG Maker God.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-03-02, 04:47 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Everyone used to use RPG Maker, once..."
Lenny said:
And you're not a touch on BC, I'm afraid. He's the RPG Maker God.
True, but you're off topic Lenny. (Lol, burn on a mod!)

If you're asking how to make a message box transparent, open the database (F8) and go to the Battle Layout Tab. From there, in the bottom left, there's a section that says "Battle Type." Chose "Alternative" and in the "Window Characteristics" section to the right, choose "Transparent."

If that answers your question, you're welcome.

If not, I'm biffed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Angry WEll, sorryy... i should i know grav dint use rm2k3 and you is THE RPG MAKER MASTER..
Posted 2008-03-06, 07:36 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I was wondering the same thing, I just..."
Goodlookinguy said:
I was wondering the same thing, I just agreed with 'em.

I'm surprised my name wasn't on there. Especially sensing how I am an overall RPG Maker Master.
WEll, sorryy... how should i know grav dint use rm2k3 and you is THE RPG MAKER MASTER.. hell0 ... I'M A-M-A-T-U-R-E <--------
GOT IT??! well about the thing it is located below the transparenting box.. i just forgot its name... and for someone who said they would not share idea.. its FINE... ut i just dont have any.. --(amount of idea-000000)
Gokussj4 =right

Li shenron = left

ssj4 vegeta!

Shenron hit by a brick hahahaha!

Fusion super gogeta!

Ka..me..ha..me.. HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............................
DIE !PERISH AND GET LOST!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Meganroid_6 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMeganroid_6 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Meganroid_6

Posted 2008-03-06, 08:20 AM in reply to Meganroid_6's post "WEll, sorryy... i should i know grav..."
I love this guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-06, 12:16 PM in reply to Meganroid_6's post "WEll, sorryy... i should i know grav..."
Meganroid_6 said:
WEll, sorryy... how should i know grav dint use rm2k3 and you is THE RPG MAKER MASTER.. hell0 ... I'M A-M-A-T-U-R-E <--------
GOT IT??! well about the thing it is located below the transparenting box.. i just forgot its name... and for someone who said they would not share idea.. its FINE... ut i just dont have any.. --(amount of idea-000000)
Was any of that supposed to mean something? That's clearly not English, so what could it be? Hmm...not even Ebonics...Oh! It's idiot speak, I don't understand it. Type out your words in English so that the majority of people can actually read it.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-06, 05:07 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Was any of that supposed to mean..."
Zippity.

Why did you even post this thread, it has no purpose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-06, 08:39 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Zippity. Why did you even post this..."
Atnas said:
Zippity.

Why did you even post this thread, it has no purpose.
I don't want people who can't type, out here typing up unreadable questions.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-06, 09:19 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I don't want people who can't type, out..."
Goodlookinguy said:
I don't want people who can't type, out here typing up unreadable questions.
There is always the possiblilty, and is most likely, that he/she is not a native english speaker.

It's not really (its) fault.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-03-06, 09:57 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "There is always the possiblilty, and is..."
Wed-G said:
There is always the possiblilty, and is most likely, that he/she is not a native english speaker.

It's not really (its) fault.
I know by the way this person writes that they are a native English speaker. It seems to me that they type how they speak.
Meganroid_6 said:
how should i know grav dint use rm2k3 and you is THE RPG MAKER MASTER
To me they also seem to be a woman. I coul, most definatly, be wrong. But I highly doubt it.

The reason I can come to this conclusion is due to me watching the Maury Show, Judge Mathis, and Judge Hachett too much. There are a lot of people who are on there that speak this particular way. And to me this would have been a woman, and native English speaker who is butchering the English language.
-----edit-----
Well Lenny with you smart aleck reply, you state I'm telling people how to do things, which is true to an extent. We should not have people who can't try to spell out their words, or at least try to structure a reasonable sentence, coming in and starting new threads.

Lenny we cannot give constructive answers without constructed sentences. It is only reasonable that we ask the user to start posting with structured sentences to the best of their ability. Obviously not shown here. I was slightly able to understand Meganroid_6's other question because there was a slightly better structure. Whilst this had non what-so-ever.

Lenny, take back your words of foolish criticism. You have no ground and no reasonable reason, other than you being a Moderator.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-03-07 at 08:06 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-07, 05:30 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I know by the way this person writes..."
When you're a moderator, Sparky, then you can tell people what to do, and how to do anything. Until then, keep it to yourself.

And if you're not going to reply to the thread with something constructive that answers the question posted, or builds upon an answer someone else has given in a constructive way, then don't reply at all. Consider this a first warning.

Anything else in here that isn't answering the question posted by Maganroid_6 is going to be instantly trashed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-03-24, 11:45 AM in reply to Meganroid_6's post "Can anyone give me some idea about a..."
I'm Pretty good with Stories if you need some help just give me a time and place and ill think of something. I would love to see a story of mine created. But of course you can always make the Simple. Boy meets girl, Girl gets kidnapped you need to get something to save the girl. Kill guy that kidnapps girl save girl type thing lol. seriously though if you need any more help just e-mail me. or pm me

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wolfturn