Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Question High Blood Pressure
Posted 2010-02-10, 03:39 PM
Anyone else have to deal with it? I've apparently had it for a while, and am finally realizing I need to change my life before it starts to negatively effect me down the road... Suggestions?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-02-10, 07:59 PM in reply to D3V's post "High Blood Pressure"
Bench press
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2010-02-10, 10:32 PM in reply to D3V's post "High Blood Pressure"
Don't smoke. Apparantly it greatly increases it; Even second-hand smoke. Uhm, if I remember right..Fiber lowers blood pressure. And of course, foods without hella saturated fat, and sugar. And excercise.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2010-02-11, 10:28 AM in reply to D3V's post "High Blood Pressure"
I eat salty/fatty foods like it's my job and smoke like a chimney and my blood pressure is always really low. The only time my blood pressure really goes up is if I'm on Adderall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-02-11, 02:54 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I eat salty/fatty foods like it's my..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I eat salty/fatty foods like it's my job and smoke like a chimney and my blood pressure is always really low. The only time my blood pressure really goes up is if I'm on Adderall.
Freak. Lucky too.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-02-11, 05:47 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Freak. Lucky too."
Agreed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2010-02-14, 02:02 AM in reply to D3V's post "High Blood Pressure"
ALL YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE ARE BELONG TO US.

I don't really know much about it. I tend to get it high sometimes, though. Some say it's because all the salt. I do love my fries salty...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-02-14, 09:17 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "ALL YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE ARE BELONG TO..."
Yeah, I had high blood pressure back in the day. I got addicted to egg rolls...Long story. It really isn't a big deal, unless you have it constantly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-02-21, 12:07 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "Yeah, I had high blood pressure back in..."
Retarded question:
Do pancakes have effects on blood pressure? I have, like, 4 blueberry ones with syrup and butter an' stuff.
Now I feel fat. Speaking of which, where's Grav?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-02-22, 12:50 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Retarded question: Do pancakes have..."
Possibly, next time...Go to Safeway, and take a test. I'm pretty sure they're free. Then go eat 4 blueberry pancakes, with syrup and butter an' "stuff?"...Just eat them slow, and make sure you're calm when you take the test(s).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-02-24, 09:25 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "Possibly, next time...Go to Safeway,..."
Well, sometimes I put things like oranges and bananas and overies on them. To each their own, right?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-02-25, 03:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Freak. Lucky too."
Well I went to the doctor recently and it was 118/58 so I guess i'm in the clear. I've never actually been diagnosed with HBP but it's always been a big concern for me, maybe it's just 'white coat' HBP. Who knows? Too much thinking tends to take a toll.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-02-25, 06:38 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well I went to the doctor recently and..."
That's not bad at all. "Normal" is 120/90, I think. Yeah, being nervous can get it high quickly, good catch. And congrats.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-02-26, 08:56 AM in reply to Snake's post starting "That's not bad at all. "Normal" is..."
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I actually need to be monitoring it though just for reference since my genetics makes me more prone to having issues with it later on in life.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-02-26, 05:16 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Thanks man, I appreciate it. I actually..."
Your welcome. Who all in your recent ancestry has had it, if you don't mind me asking? That has to suck. My mom had diabetes dot-type symptoms on her finger when she was young, so she freaked out when I had HBP awhile back ago...Thinking it was diabetes. T'was a nightmare; I had to take the pressure test every day and night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-02-26, 08:07 PM in reply to D3V's post "High Blood Pressure"
This should help you relax: http://www.viddler.com/explore/docfuture/videos/28/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-03-01, 08:41 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "This should help you relax:..."
I love you grav.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-03-01, 05:45 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I love you grav."
D3V said: [Goto]
I love you grav.
I'm sort of afraid to click it... What is it?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-03-02, 08:22 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm sort of afraid to click it... What..."
very, relaxing.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-03-02, 09:41 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "very, relaxing."
Good enough for me.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai