Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Build Debate ~Split~
Posted 2004-03-07, 11:51 AM
What does it matter panic?

I bet I'm better at d2 then you, do you care, do I care?

I think YOU care, and that's you problem, ease up pal, use something other than a fork to scrap the sand out of your vag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-03-07, 01:22 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Build Debate ~Split~"
I don't really give a shit no, but you "bet" you're better than me. Lets see your builds compare to mine?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-07, 03:10 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "I don't really give a shit no, but you..."
I don't play anymore, I'll list off some of my old chars:

Barb (i-throw)

Level 87 (i think)
3.5~k life
6k dmg
65 rw (i think, not sure, but it applied to the clan-honor rules)
42 FHR (not sure..)

Pally

Level 83-4

1600~ life
4k-7k zeal
4 frame
75% block
75% dr
35+ LL (can't remember)
about 800 elemental damage
48% FHR (not sure, again)

Necro

Level 35 bone spirit
1600 life
125 fcr (i think, don't remember if it was 100/125 for the break)
130~ frw
15 Regen

-- Purely for NvN

I had a druid coming, but i quit.. oh well

What do builds matter anyway, I'd like to see you build something yourself, without reading a guide (i create all my characters myself, trial and error + studying)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-03-07, 03:33 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "I don't play anymore, I'll list off..."
`Insolence` said:
125 fcr (i think, don't remember if it was 100/125 for the break)
125% is the breakpoint for 9 fpa. It's also the maximum, I believe.

Last edited by Vollstrecker; 2004-03-07 at 11:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-07, 04:14 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "125% is the breakpoint for 9 fpa. It's..."
I haven't read any "guide" but I have written many guides which a lot of people use for MF Sorc, and Bone Necros. So please don't accuse me of stealing others builds.

I made my own build even tho many do the same after researching items/skills from AS.

I mostly use a FO/CL sorc for doing all mfing and solo baal runnning. For my bot I use full Blizzard. For my necro he's pure bone using Enigma, Hoto, CTA, 2 sojs, Cham'd shako, +3 P/B darkforce spawn, Marrowwalk ( for bug, I'm not claiming I found out about the bug, but when it comes to it Why not use it? ) Trang gloves, 27 Mara's, Arachnid Mesh. I have my Bone necro just how I want him and I'd love to duel anyone who's on UsWest LAdder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-07, 06:55 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "I haven't read any "guide" but I have..."
You do realize, that you have never actually been in a real duel?

Go sign up for a dueling league, your necro breaks many rules.

(Nothing impressive about your builds, orb + cl is a horrible build btw)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`