Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Question: Flying Spaghetti Monster tattoo?
Posted 2007-10-18, 11:47 AM
I'm seriously considering getting one, however I'm not sure where I should put it.

So the question is:

Should I do it? If so, where should I put it?

EDIT: Put a better picture, the last one was fucking huge.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-18, 11:49 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Question: Flying Spaghetti Monster..."
Well being an idiot, this tattoo will fit you accordingly, i'd say put in on your back and let the noodles go across the entire backside.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-18, 11:51 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well being an idiot, this tattoo will..."
Now now, D3v, no flaming outside of the flame forum.

Do you even know anything about the Flying Spaghetti Monster? I'm not wanting to do it because it's a silly image, it does have meaning.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-18, 12:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Now now, D3v, no flaming outside of the..."
I would say do it definitely. That would be mad props. I'd probably put it somewhere it's not easy to see, though. You wouldn't want that to negatively affect you in the future. The back sounds like a good idea to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-10-18, 12:06 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I would say do it definitely. That..."
I think I should get the pirates VS global warming graph done on my chest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-18, 12:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think I should get the pirates VS..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I think I should get the pirates VS global warming graph done on my chest.
ROFL. It's a fad, though. It will die out. Nobody's going to remember it in the future. Do you really want that on your chest the rest of your life? If you ever have a new girlfriend, is that what you want her to see the first time you get physical?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-10-18, 12:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Now now, D3v, no flaming outside of the..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Now now, D3v, no flaming outside of the flame forum.

Do you even know anything about the Flying Spaghetti Monster? I'm not wanting to do it because it's a silly image, it does have meaning.
Sounds like another cult.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-18, 12:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Sounds like another cult."
D3V said:
Sounds like another cult.
It's a mockery of religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-10-18, 12:49 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "It's a mockery of religion."
mjordan2nd said:
It's a mockery of religion.
Not worth trying, MJ.

Then again, I doubt he'll troll you like he trolls me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-18, 12:49 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Sounds like another cult."
That's exactly what it is, D3v. ITS A DEVIL WORSHIPPING CULT. HEATHENS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-18, 01:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Question: Flying Spaghetti Monster..."
This is pretty much a terrible idea. Just get a FSM poster and be done with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-10-23, 04:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Question: Flying Spaghetti Monster..."
Over your groin. Fit the meatballs to just go over your testicles. Tight.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2007-10-25, 02:03 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Over your groin. Fit the meatballs to..."
So what exactly does this flying spaghetti mean again?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-25, 02:21 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "So what exactly does this flying..."
Go read the Wikipedia article on it, it explains it pretty well.

Basically, it's a clever mockery of religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-25, 07:16 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Go read the Wikipedia article on it, it..."
Oh, well then I'm not in favor of it :-/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-25, 08:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Oh, well then I'm not in favor of it :-/"
It's no more absurd than the Christian religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!