All Right Listen Up!!!!
Im Sick Of All You God Damn Good For Nothing FUCKING Holligans

Im Joking lol

Lets start a clan Id say one on east and one on west
One clan 2 divisions

Like name it Zel-CHARNAME

we coul dhave designated botters and shit itd be fuckin awsome

Am i rite?
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-03, 07:01 PM in reply to Joka69's post "Clan??????"
Joka69 said:
All Right Listen Up!!!!
Im Sick Of All You God Damn Good For Nothing FUCKING Holligans

Im Joking lol

Lets start a clan Id say one on east and one on west
One clan 2 divisions

Like name it Zel-CHARNAME

we coul dhave designated botters and shit itd be fuckin awsome

Am i rite?

Organizing...Zelaron?.... k we'd get like 5 mature people...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alucard001

Posted 2004-06-03, 07:15 PM in reply to Joka69's post "Clan??????"
It's been tried before. Didn't work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-03, 07:38 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "It's been tried before. Didn't work."
mjordan2nd said:

Maybe so damn to bad it would be pimp ass lol

ne wayz
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-03, 08:45 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Maybe so damn to bad it would..."
i would join joker. me, you, sovereign (our botter haha! 24/7) and i dunno we could do it. BUT FUCK NO IM DELETING PREV CHARS, ill just say im in this clan
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-03, 09:13 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "i would join joker. me, you, sovereign..."
If you start a clan I would be willing to donate some items on USWest Ladder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-06-03, 11:28 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "If you start a clan I would be willing..."
Im in.......my bot has been acting up lately and i get ip temp bans after 350+ runs and idk why but im still pretty well off. Us east sc nL, ill help with that subdivision so lets get this shit started, oh btw, id love to have 8 people private cow runs, no mf, find eth shit and turn GODLY btw im drunk but i still want in!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-06-03, 11:31 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "i would join joker. me, you, sovereign..."
Pfft its only 18/7. You flatter me .

If we were to start up on west though, id need a week or two to level up an mf sorc to bot with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-04, 02:11 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "It's been tried before. Didn't work."
mjordan2nd said:

Actually; i dont remember you being in charge of ANYTHING with KoZ_

( I was the clan-mule-leader) i had like 99999 accts of godlies rofl that was leet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-04, 03:14 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Actually; i dont remember you being in..."
I'll join the clan if your Greet me every time I enter B.net and gravel for 20 straight minutes.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-06-04, 06:54 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'll join the clan if your Greet me..."
dis has been tried b4.. i dont think itll work out..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-06-04, 08:20 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "dis has been tried b4.. i dont think..."
id be interested, got a lvl 85 blizz sorc, with 500+ mf, but no bot though. but still interested none the less
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-06-04, 11:36 AM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "id be interested, got a lvl 85 blizz..."
It's a good idea, now we need people willing to do it, cause half the senior members don't seem too interrested

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-04, 01:00 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "It's a good idea, now we need people..."
It's cool and all, but there's no real support for Clans, so it's kind of a moot point.

I mean, if someone needs items, other members will donate some and whatnot. We're practically a Clan already...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-05, 03:11 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It's cool and all, but there's no real..."
I'll join, I've never gotten a bot to work so I can't really bot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-06-06, 05:26 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "I'll join, I've never gotten a bot to..."
badboy ill help you get a bot goin...ill do it i already said i would i got a bit of stuff i can lend people even tho i never find skullders haha for some reason but i can start ya off
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-07, 02:47 AM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "badboy ill help you get a bot..."
Id join.

USEast, Non-ladder. Just started playing again after being dormate for 2 years. Been trying to get going. Level 88 meteor / orb sorc now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nyRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennyRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nyRo