Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-08-05, 08:22 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Ich muss den Bill toeten!"
Yay! Kagom is back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-06, 11:42 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Yay! Kagom is back."
Hooray! I take it you enjoyed your trip?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-08-06, 04:20 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Ich muss den Bill toeten!"
Why must you kill?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-06, 04:20 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Yay! Kagom is back."
Ooooh...Kaneda is on 99.2% activity...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-06, 04:25 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ooooh...Kaneda is on 99.2% activity..."
They'd better not put two of the same activity levels into alphabetical order...

1. Kaneda 100%
2. Lenny 100%

Grr....

Nah, only kidding. I've checked, it doesn't seem to happen that way...

Just think you'll have beaten Sov as well!! And he was on 97% the other day...the crash must've thrown him...no it wouldn't...I got an hour on...you guys would have had a few hours more than me at the least...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-06, 04:26 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "They'd better not put two of the same..."
Rambling is fun...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-06, 04:26 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "They'd better not put two of the same..."
Is your main goal in life to be the #1 poster here? Because that's kinda sad...

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-08-06, 04:28 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Is your main goal in life to be the #1..."
Oh no...I have got at least a shred of life...I just like being good at something...

I'm a very comptitive person...it's what makes school life even more fun...

Anyway...you interrupted my rambling!! YOU MONSTER!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-06, 04:29 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh no...I have got at least a shred of..."
How could I not remember a name like Leni Reifenstein?

Or similar surname...I forget...

Just kidding...you ain't a monster...youse a superhero!!

My friend gets annoyed when he sees your sig...

"THAT'S CAPTAIN FUCKING AMERICA!!!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-06, 04:31 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "How could I not remember a name like..."
Does he think that I'm not aware of that fact? I just think he makes a good mascot for Captain Obvious, especially with the "O" on his forehead.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-08-06, 04:33 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Does he think that I'm not aware of..."
Well, that's friends for ya...

If you google Captain Obvious those pictures do come up...

Anyway, Kapitan America has an A on his head doesn't he?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-06, 04:34 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well, that's friends for ya... If..."
Yah, that's why there's an "O" there now. I wouldn't just randomly put a letter on Captain America.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-08-06, 04:36 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yah, that's why there's an "O" there..."
I know you wouldn't.

Wouldn't be that bad an idea though.

Captain America with an E on his head...

"Good day, I am Captain England you know old bean. Want a crumpet?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-06, 04:36 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I know you wouldn't. Wouldn't be..."
Awww....so this is what hit the server...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-06, 04:42 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I know you wouldn't. Wouldn't be..."
Lenny said:
I know you wouldn't.

Wouldn't be that bad an idea though.

Captain America with an E on his head...

"Good day, I am Captain England you know old bean. Want a crumpet?"

So what? He can assault criminals with bad teeth and total lack of physical fitness?

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-08-06, 04:47 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "So what? He can assault criminals with..."
Is that what we're thought of as? People with bad teeth and a lack of physical fitness??

We are not li...I see what you mean...

http://www.palmpixels.com/artist.php...=314&section=8

Look at The Burp and Get Out More You Slacker...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-06, 04:54 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Is that what we're thought of as?..."
In fact, scrap that link.

Go to: www.viralbank.com and search for "burp" and "fetch" and watch the two videos. Do separate searches...

OBVIOUSly......sorry...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-06, 08:51 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ooooh...Kaneda is on 99.2% activity..."
Your wacky. I would have never known that, infact I really didnt think I posted as much as I could, I like to limit myself to post that actually have CONTENT. I see alot of situations where I could throw in my two cents but its like eh whats the point.

On the subject of content...

The worlds oldest cat died today. It was 37 I believe. Maybe 32ish..? I dunno but thats HELLA old for a cat. Creampuff was his name, and he had Egg Beaters, coffee, bacon, and brocolli for breakfast. I shit you not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-06, 11:28 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Your wacky. I would have never known..."
That cat eats better than I do.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-08-07, 01:46 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "That cat eats better than I do."
JRwakebord said:
That cat eats better than I do.

That is kinda depressing... Then again I had cheese on bread for dinner...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy