Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Do you Believe?
Yes 51 52.04%
No 32 32.65%
I Dont Know What to Think 15 15.31%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2003-02-10, 08:27 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Do you Believe?"
What examples do you have that MIB makes more sense than the Bible you idiot?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-02-10, 08:38 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Do you Believe?"
Adrenachrome said:
... i agree somewhat with WetWired
i do beleive in Jesus but not as the son of God
as a man who knew a great deal about medicine and other things.
And was misstook for A gods son. ...
Jesus was the Houdini of ancient times... probably faked his own death as a joke or something.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-02-10, 08:42 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Do you Believe?"
Medieval Bob said:
ooo, an insult. better pray extra hard comes Sunday, Godboy.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-02-10, 08:43 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Do you Believe?"
RoboticSilence said:
Jesus was the Houdini of ancient times... probably faked his own death as a joke or something.
There was a discussion actually earlier in this thread I believe on the topic of Moses not being able to fake the things that happened. I believe that if Moses is the real deal, by association, Jesus is the real deal also. I cannot prove that Jesus didn't fake his own death as a joke, but I can point out that the statement will likely piss off quite a few believers.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-02-11, 08:17 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Do you Believe?"
Strider Fury said:
at least MIB will make much more sense than the Bible ever did.
More entertaining too. The bible must have been low budget.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MKR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMKR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MKR

Posted 2003-02-11, 03:40 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Do you Believe?"
Nice rebuke Strider. The only problem is that you didn't actually answer the question. You simply threw a half-witted insult. How about getting your shit straight and answering the question.

Medieval Bob said:
What examples do you have that MIB makes more sense than the Bible
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-02-11, 03:42 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Do you Believe?"
MKR said:
Strider Fury said:
at least MIB will make much more sense than the Bible ever did.
More entertaining too. The bible must have been low budget.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-02-11, 04:32 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Do you Believe?"
Medieval Bob said:
Nice rebuke Strider. The only problem is that you didn't actually answer the question. You simply threw a half-witted insult. How about getting your shit straight and answering the question.

Medieval Bob said:
no, you stop your half-witted insults and get your shit straighten out. dont get pissed at me over the Internet and then expect me to put up with your bullshit.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-02-11, 05:07 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Do you Believe?"
You still have yet to answer a question. I have insulted nothing but your intelligence which insulted istelf when you stated that MIB makes more sense than the bible. I haven't put forth any bullshit, nor do I expect you to put up with any of it.

I have, however, put forth a question which you have yet to answer.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-02-11, 05:16 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Do you Believe?"
you lost your chance to discuss it like two civilized human beings right about when you threw that childlish insult at me, prior to even allowing me the opportunity to explain myself. live with it. like I've said, I will not take bullshit from anyone with such a magnitude of ignorance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-02-11, 05:36 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Do you Believe?"
Medieval Bob said:

Medieval Bob said:

I think he was trying to simply prove a point...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-02-11, 06:46 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Do you Believe?"
Strider Fury said:
you lost your chance to discuss it like two civilized human beings right about when you threw that childlish insult at me, prior to even allowing me the opportunity to explain myself. live with it. like I've said, I will not take bullshit from anyone with such a magnitude of ignorance.
Rofl. Do you even know what ignorance means?

"prior to even allowing me the opportunity to explain myself."
I've given you several opportunites to explain yourself. Actually, I've even asked you to explain yourself.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-02-11, 08:41 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Do you Believe?"
whatever.
Medieval Bob said:
if I am, in fact, such an idiot, then I guess that my explaination will not be worth hearing anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-02-11, 09:24 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Do you Believe?"
It would be better than no explination at all. I think you're stalling.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-02-11, 09:43 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Do you Believe?"
*stalls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-02-11, 09:46 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Do you Believe?"
I'm not going to banter with you anymore. You obviously made an irrational statement. You were overstating something, but when called on the fact, you stood with it. You cannot back up your statement. End of story.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-02-11, 10:07 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Do you Believe?"
it ended when you made that childlishly remark over a serious matter of discussion. I simply decided that I wasn't even going to brother to waste my time on a person who is so thick-headed about a perticular subject that he wouldnt even look the other way, especially before I've even provided sufficent evidence to back up what I've stated.

Last edited by Strider Fury; 2003-02-11 at 10:09 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-02-12, 06:02 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Do you Believe?"
Then there was no conversation at all. If, however, you ever had anything intelligent to say about this topic, you would say it. The fact that you so blatently avoided answering the question
Strider Fury said:
*stalls.
insult or no, proves that what you said was ridiculous. You know it was ridiculous, and you weren't smart enough to retract a statement when it was called upon for explination. In your fit to discredit religion, faith, and the Bible, you made a stupid remark which has no truth behind it, nor can you fake any truth behind it, which says to me that you are a stupid, immature, little boy. Go watch Barney with Grav, little boy.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-02-12, 03:53 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Do you Believe?"
strider i would like to here an explanation also.

From what i interpret i think all stryder was saying was an expression that the bible has no HARD evidence backing it...it's strictly a matter of faith. MIB also offers no hard evidence, and if someone chose to believe in it, it would be up to them.

Thats just the way I interpret it though and im probably wrong so that's why i would like to here stryder's side of the argument.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-02-12, 04:10 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Do you Believe?"
I don't literally watch Barney.

Note: There is no god.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav