Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:57 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Aren't they making another mario cart for gamecube?

18 bottles of beer on the wall, 18 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 17 bottles of beer on da wall!
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:57 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
well it doens't su ck ass....but some reason i loved the original one WAY more..don't ask me why
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:58 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I rent games, I rarely ever buy stuff. THere's only ONE game I still wantt o buy... well no two actually, Chrono Cross and Star Ocean 2.

17 bottles of beer on the wall, 17 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 16 bottles of beer on da wall!
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:58 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i don't know if i had a gamecube i would be keeping track tho lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Its the old school feel, trust me. Its why the original Mario game still kicks ass.

16 bottles of beer on the wall, 16 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 15 bottles of beer on da wall!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:59 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
ok...thanx squirt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-01-28, 05:59 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
what a boring conversation
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Metroid Prime is bad ass, its definately one of the best games I've ever played. Sunshine was good, it was just too short.

15 bottles of beer on the wall, 15 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 14 bottles of beer on da wall!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

lol...i want to buy a new computer so i haven't kept up with gaming really
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

wowlookatme
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
natedowgg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennatedowgg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

natedowgg

Squirt said:
the bucs bribed the ref in the superbowl RAIDERS OWN!!!
and i wholeheartedly agree
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-01-28, 06:00 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
nate you better not close this... :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-28, 06:00 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
All I wnat for my comp is that fucking nVidia Quadro FX chip. It's like 400 times as strong as a GeForce5. And its marketably cheap too. Its not in retail stores yet. >_<

14 bottles of beer on the wall, 14 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 13 bottles of beer on da wall!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

bryan123 said:
what a boring conversation
lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

i hate the bucs, but my ex/gf loves them lol (maybe thats one reason why i hate them) lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-28, 06:01 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
13 bottles of beer on the wall, 13 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 12 bottles of beer on da wall!

Ohh yea almost done...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 06:01 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
man i'm using a compaq computer from like 4 years ago..and hasn't been updated once, 64 memory?!?!?! ouch feel sorryf or me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

12 bottles of beer on the wall, 12 bottles of beer! ye take one down, pass it around, 11 bottles of beer on da wall!

hum.... listenin to lotr music, can't wait for Return of the King to come out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 06:02 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
the raiders should've easily taken that game...o well though...i guess even the best teams have their bad days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-01-28, 06:02 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
did u count from 100?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-