Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2003-10-05, 01:45 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Jem Hadder rule!! SO does ketracel white! zeal, the omnipotent q just pwned you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-05, 01:45 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
700 posts! spamming rules! hooray

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-10-05, 01:46 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Bah at least im spamming some internesting convo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-05, 01:46 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Sovereign, in the last 24 hours you've had 174 posts. Stop right away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-10-05, 01:49 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Really i havnt really noticed. I come here and post to get my mind offa problems, and i have a lot of shit on my mind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-05, 01:54 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I have farted more than 50 times in the past 10 minutes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-10-05, 01:54 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
cool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-10-05, 01:55 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
No. Just fucked up. A little smelly, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2003-10-05, 01:57 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
How fucking retarted is this thread? Sounds like a way for idiots to get their post count up.

...Whatever floats your boat....

Might as well join in and spam

Deeh dah doo

Its at 12, hahahahaha, how retarted,

Spam sucks, close close close and make a new one like this

Dur dur dur dur

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-10-05, 02:12 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Im back, my fart smells liek burrito.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-05, 02:39 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
joo r teh suxx0r

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-10-05, 02:43 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
No no no no no, i am the god of thunder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-05, 02:45 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
yes u are
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-10-05, 02:48 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
You sig has the potential to cause some asian people to go into seizures.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-05, 02:51 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
POKEMON!!!!!1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2003-10-05, 02:54 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Charizard was my favorite. He evolved from charmelion, that came from charmander. Mew was a pain in the ass to get because you needed ag ame shark. I hated pikachu, koffing was an annoying little shit when he used his self destruct and i still ipnsit hyper beam is teh most 1337 move in the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-05, 02:59 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i liked the little code over on that island where u could get 99 of anything i used that on rock candy so many times its nto eve funny

Ya know what makes me unhappy
When brothers make babies
And leave a young mother ta be a pappy
And since we all came from a woman
Got our name from a woman
And out game from a woman
I wonder why we take from our women
Why we rape our women
Do we hate our women ?
I think it's time ta kill for our women
Time ta heal our women
Be real to our women
And if we don't
We'll have a race of babies
That hate tha ladies that make tha babies
And since a man can't make one
He has no right ta tell a woman when and where ta create one
So will tha real men get up
I know your fed up ladies
But keep ya head up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bmason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbmason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bmason

Posted 2003-10-05, 03:05 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Same here. You go to this one guy who bitches about something, then choose someone to fly to that island. Put the item you want dupped in a certain spot, i think it was 3rd i dotn remember, then go swin the coast of the island till you run into missingno. Run or kill him , DONT CATCH HIM, hell fuck your game up, and you get massive dupes of that item. I know it worked in pokemon blue but in not sure of any of the other ones. works great for that rare candy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-05, 03:06 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Sovereign
Jul 2003
Useless Imp
Ocean
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-05, 03:08 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
that was utterly....pointless. I knew you were bad at reading and typing but i never thought ud be dumb enough to confuse ncc-1701-e with useless imp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign