Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2003-10-21, 04:45 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Shows you for putting ur number in an away msg :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-21, 04:46 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
what happend
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Oreo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOreo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Oreo

Posted 2003-10-21, 04:47 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
nah...it wasnt my # so...lol...im not stupid

ofcourse this was kind of unexpected

nothing happend...lol

this dudes dad is mad at me thats all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-21, 04:47 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
My friend called this guys number that was in his away msg. And told his mom that hes giving away his number on the net. Lol i blamed it on u but it old him i was kidding when i blamed it on you. It was my friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-21, 04:49 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
lol, thanks? that's funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Oreo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOreo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Oreo

Posted 2003-10-21, 04:49 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
o well...who cares

he's pulled this type of crap on me b4
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-21, 04:50 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
lol, watch out for the shotgun to the head, it can be deadly
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Oreo

Posted 2003-10-21, 04:51 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
my friend is all like...why do u flame ppl on the internet...lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-21, 04:52 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
lol, he's pissed at you now?

Edit: 

that goes to show, flaming and having ur number available is very not cool heh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Oreo

Posted 2003-10-21, 04:53 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
yea...but i dont care
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-21, 04:53 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
XD. Flaming is so god damn fun. I love it even though i am so bad at it. Its a great way to get anger realeased.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-21, 04:54 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
exactly...

actually i do sorta care that he's mad at me...but he wont stay mad forever...as i said he's done this b4
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-21, 04:55 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Well, just make sure his dad is over his anal period before letting him confront you any more
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Oreo

Posted 2003-10-21, 04:56 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
lol...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-21, 04:58 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Arg lets drop this its getting old. Lets talk agbout how shitty mjordans avatar is and how he needs a new one without anything involving the shitty american flag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-21, 04:58 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Or lets talk about how cows have pimples
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Oreo

Posted 2003-10-21, 04:59 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
well...i told u i wanted that one with the nipples...but its 1.5 kb too large
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-21, 05:00 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
so compress it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Oreo

Posted 2003-10-21, 05:00 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Hmmmm. Post what it would look like here as a file attachment or soemthing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-21, 05:01 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
lol...i feel like an idiot...

but how do u do that?

its a gif btw...dont know if that makes ne difference
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes