Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2003-11-03, 10:41 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Whether you are or not... they are still cool.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-03, 10:44 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Yes. I must agree with you. They are indeed cool.

But I find gay/bi men to be cooler.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-03, 10:52 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Argh.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-03, 10:54 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
LoL. Man. The reactions I get when I say stuff like that.

Priceless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-03, 11:44 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Sandpaper? Were you attacked by an angry mob of carpenters as a child?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-03, 11:46 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
A quiz told me I was afraid of sandpaper and I agreed for no apparent reason. How about that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-03, 11:50 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
YOU ARE AFRAID OF HUMAN HAIR.

Did it work?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-03, 11:52 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
No. It wasn't in the form of a Quiz.

Sorry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-03, 11:57 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Okay, answer this question: do you like or dislike marinara?

If you answered yes, YOU ARE AFRIAD OF HUMAN HAIR.

If you answered no, YOU ARE AFRIAD OF MIDGETS.

Did that work?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-03, 11:59 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I was afraid of midgets to begin with. So haha!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-04, 12:00 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Then obviously you dislike marinara. The two are inseparable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-04, 12:00 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Am I answering yes to "Do I like or dislike marinara?" because that would yeild an impossible answer... "Yes, I like or dislike marinara."

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-04, 12:01 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I'm going to kill you with more chainsaws than you can count.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-04, 12:02 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I dislike Marinara. Indeed I do.

And please stop confusing yourself, because you're confusing me in the process.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-04, 12:02 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I count an infinite amount of chainsaws...

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-04, 12:04 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I am blind to chainsaws, therefore I cannot be harmed by them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-04, 12:05 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Hah! The chainsaws are just there to confuse you while I poison your donuts!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-04, 12:06 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Ha! I do not have donuts! I have bagels! You have been tricked, trickster!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-04, 12:07 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
im fuckin drunk
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-11-04, 12:09 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Drunks are funny because they act stupid. Are you going to act stupid? Will I need popcorn for this free show?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer