Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2003-11-04, 07:04 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
....., Or Are we not supposed to?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-04, 07:05 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I mean, its not like your going to miss anything important, for gods sake, this is WRT!

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-04, 07:05 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I'm sorry for the last spammage I put in here, I put some pron in here, and I couldn't delete it.....

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-11-04, 07:07 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I tried to find somebody, but I panicked, there wasn't anyone on, so I started to spam, 1 thread, 2 thread, 3 threads.... it just wouldn't stop. Then I finally just gave up, I quit, I gave it all up, I ended my streak, but now, it has started again.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-11-04, 07:07 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Holy shit I'm at 10 spam posts, don't ban me, HAHA.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-11-04, 07:43 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
It's kind of bothersome having to read ten separate posts with what could have been done in one single post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-04, 07:46 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
its the world record thread. the point is to spam it, not read it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2003-11-04, 07:52 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Wouldn't it be more of an accomplishment if the record was achieved through normal posting, and not spamming?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-04, 08:20 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
No.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2003-11-04, 08:24 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
im talkin about 6000 posts slick
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-04, 08:24 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
*blink* Dude, flying monkeys own. Oompa Loompa's on the other hand....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-04, 08:25 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
nothing 2 do but spam
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-04, 08:26 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
here...i'll sing a song
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-04, 08:27 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
first off fuck ur bitch and this click u claim
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-04, 08:28 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
westside when we ride come equipped with game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-04, 08:28 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Same question applies to that as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

u claim 2 be a player but i fucked ur wife
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-04, 08:29 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
we bust on badboy niggaz fuck for life
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-04, 08:29 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
plus puffy tryin 2 see me weak hears i rip
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

biggy smalls and junior mafia and marked ass bitches
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes