Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2003-11-08, 09:57 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I hope I don't too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-08, 09:58 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Especially because he doesn't exist.

I'm gonna get off soon, and I'm afraid of Snakes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:01 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
The fear of no afterlife scares me as well. I would rather burn in hell then cease 2 exist altogether.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:03 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Heh, if I'm not going to cease to exist, I'm going to burn in hell anyway. Heh heh.

And I'm not afraid of snakes if I know they're not poisonous. I'm afraid of poisonous snakes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:03 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Don't be sad! Get glad!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:05 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Me too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:06 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Jessifer said:
Heh, if I'm not going to cease to exist, I'm going to burn in hell anyway. Heh heh.

And I'm not afraid of snakes if I know they're not poisonous. I'm afraid of poisonous snakes.
thats the way i figure it. Even if I dont believe in god and i am sent 2 hell it is better than what i would have thought.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:07 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I'll be glad when I get more Mt. Dew.

...Done! Now I'm glad!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:09 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I'd rather not exist anymore than have a bunch of red-hot coals shoved up my ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:11 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Kuja`s #1 said:
I'd rather not exist anymore than have a bunch of red-hot coals shoved up my ass.

As would I. I have a phobia for pain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:13 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
screw that...im more scared of not existing than anthing probably. Bring on the coals but let me live...well...if ur in hell live isnt the right word but something along those lines.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:28 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I'm not afraid of death itself. I view it as going to bed after a long day of work and fun.

As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death.
- Leonardo da Vinci
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:42 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i was thinking about this earlier, and i realized that i'm scared of not being scared of death...

Does that mean i'm ready to die? ok that's scarey...
C. M. Ngan
Aerospace Engineering
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LordZpider is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLordZpider is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LordZpider

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:45 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Code Red?

*Sirens go off in the distance...*

"I can always say, It's going to be better tomarrow!"
Korn-Falling Away from Me

yeah i like that quote to!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:49 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
spam
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:51 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Naw. Regular Mt. Dew. t3h ownerz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:56 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i shall sing my favorite song
The battle raged on and on
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:56 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Fuelled by the venom of hatred for man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:57 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Consistently, without the eyes to see

By those who revel in sewer equally
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:58 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
We, the prosperity of the future seal
Cloaked by the thunders of the north wind
Born to capture the essence of
The trails of our kind
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon