Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2004-05-02, 04:38 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You suck a lot of cock! I agree, I..."
Fuck you!!! i was saying beer is better then wine. wasn't counting vodkas and hard liqours.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-03, 04:25 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Fuck you!!! i was saying beer is better..."
askjferkojgdklbsdj k ghko5ghkwetlgjwtklg klgnrkngeklrngktrngwkl;gmwkerlgmkwelgnfngnjfh
hhgfh
f
jy
jkyukghljmdhkmhjndrklnmhkdrnhklstrgmhsgtrbhgrhngf
jfjtyjtyjkyukyu.

Get anymore active here and I will fall asleep.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-03, 04:27 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "askjferkojgdklbsdj k..."
1-888-962-8935

It's Ty's mom's phone number. She wants me to sex her tonight
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-03, 04:31 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "1-888-962-8935 It's Ty's mom's phone..."
Jackasser. I get ur mom in reall life, no phone sex for me.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-03, 06:06 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Jackasser. I get ur mom in reall life,..."
but I have your eternal soul set for hell in 3 weeks j/k
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-03, 07:17 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "but I have your eternal soul set for..."
*Knocking on the roof* Kid: What's that? Me: Well, we're in French class and Satan does love the french! It was only a matter of time before he came to collect our souls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-04, 01:07 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "*Knocking on the roof* Kid: What's..."
i will kill, you so bad.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-04, 04:21 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "i will kill, you so bad."
Thou hath yet to make sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-04, 04:24 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Thou hath yet to make sense."
thath wasth theth pinth toth myth posth. Thisth isn'th makingth anyth senseth

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-04, 04:32 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "thath wasth theth pinth toth myth..."
don't make me make you make me make you make me make you make me hate you. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-04, 05:41 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "don't make me make you make me make you..."
How bout a warm cup of my piss??????

Here is an idea, take ur self out back and somehoe lynch urself.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-05, 04:56 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
thou art a boner biting bastard uncle-fucker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-05, 06:22 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "thou art a boner biting bastard..."
wow, im so tired I could sleep.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-05, 07:23 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "wow, im so tired I could sleep."
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-05-05, 07:24 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-05-06, 01:38 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag"
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg...
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-06, 05:07 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..."
AIN'T GOT NO REASON FOR A REACTION! damn you Wayne's World for that song. It is now forever in my head >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-06, 06:58 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "AIN'T GOT NO REASON FOR A REACTION! ..."
new page. I have nothin against u KJ, even though ur bi, ur stil cool.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-06, 06:59 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "new page. I have nothin against u KJ,..."
how bout now?????

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-06, 07:10 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "how bout now?????"
thx dude. I think ur cool too Even though I nominated you for dumbest Zel member, I was kidding (course, I think I already said that, don't remember >.<)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack