Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-02-23, 12:07 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Warthogs are smelly! <3"
I've been completely lost now...

What are we talking about now???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-23, 02:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've been completely lost now... ..."
Are we ever talking about something in here? I didn't realize. Warthogs are dirty! Pumas are smelly!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-23, 02:23 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Are we ever talking about something in..."
BTW! I can't wait for the new RedVBlue's anyone have any info on when those'll be coming out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-23, 02:23 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Are we ever talking about something in..."
I prefer Jaguars personally...sleek...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-23, 02:47 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I prefer Jaguars personally...sleek...:p"
Ya, I'd probably have sex w/ a jaguar if it was subdued.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-24, 10:07 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya, I'd probably have sex w/ a jaguar..."
What about a Cheetah???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-25, 11:54 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What about a Cheetah???"
Cheetahs are pretty fast...I wonderif you'd be able to catch one to subdue it though...unless you used a long-range of sorts...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-26, 07:43 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Cheetahs are pretty fast...I wonderif..."
It would tame down as soon as I took off my pants. It would quickly realize it has nothing on me and would roll over onto its back in the docile position...letting me have my way. >:-)
Duh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-27, 02:49 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "It would tame down as soon as I took..."
If I tried that, then I think both the cheetah and I would die laughing in some way or other...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-27, 03:13 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "If I tried that, then I think both the..."
Cheetahs dont laugh, they rip you apart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-02-27, 03:15 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Cheetahs dont laugh, they rip you apart."
LoL

This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes. You will be redirected to that thread.

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

I did not know this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-02-27, 03:16 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "LoL This post is a duplicate of..."
Really??? I haven't read a post that is the duplicate...and I've been....we'll not go there...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-27, 03:16 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "LoL This post is a duplicate of..."
that happened when I tried duplicating my other post, like it was done on the first page of this thread. Since I dont want to wait 5 minutes it's a no can do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-02-27, 03:19 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "that happened when I tried duplicating..."
I never knew about the little duplicating thingy rule...hmmm...you learn something new everyday unfortunately...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-27, 03:19 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I never knew about the little..."
Anywho...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-27, 03:47 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Anywho..."
Sooo...

The message you have entered does not contain significant content. Repeated bullshit posts will result in a ban.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-27, 11:35 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Sooo... The message you have entered..."
Who likes Bacon????????

http://www.indigo.org/bacon.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-27, 01:57 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Who likes Bacon???????? ..."
I'm pretty much a bacon w/ eggs and pancakes kinda guy. MMMM especially after a hard night of drinking, you wake up, splash some water on your face and its just like who wants to go out for breakfast?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-27, 08:51 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I'm pretty much a bacon w/ eggs and..."
Where the fuck is the media section?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-02-28, 10:09 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Where the fuck is the media section?"
Under interests...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny