Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2006-02-26, 09:13 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Yes. Wolverines do indeed suck. Now..."
I think Kentucky would look much nicer next to Canada. We need some canadian DNA mixed in with ours anyways ...I'm tired of seeing babies with 5 arms and 25 toes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-26, 09:29 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I think Kentucky would look much nicer..."
Oh god. That was hilarious...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-26, 09:41 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Oh god. That was hilarious..."
Yea, Im so gonna sow the seeds of incest in your state.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-26, 09:45 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, Im so gonna sow the seeds of..."
Oh noez!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-26, 11:56 PM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "lenny! sshhh! you didn't see anything!..."
sciencekid said:
geez im hyper
If I see another one of these... I'm gonna go get drunk and beat up some midgets. Fucking Christ.

Anyway, willkillforfood and Jessifer: I want to congratulate you on throwing this thread horribly off-topic. This isn't the chat forum, now is it? Keep it the fuck out of here. Neither of you are funny, either. There.. I said it.

MJ: What forum do you have in mind?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-02-27, 12:10 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "If I see another one of these... I'm..."
sorry thantos, didn't mean to offend you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2006-02-27, 10:41 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, Im so gonna sow the seeds of..."
Kalamazoo beats Kentucky anyday! Now go get with your sister or something.

----------

Yeah! Share all oh mighty 14 y/o! We needs territory I tells ya! The troops are getting agitated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-27, 12:07 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "If I see another one of these... I'm..."
Thanatos said:
If I see another one of these... I'm gonna go get drunk and beat up some midgets. Fucking Christ.

Anyway, willkillforfood and Jessifer: I want to congratulate you on throwing this thread horribly off-topic. This isn't the chat forum, now is it? Keep it the fuck out of here. Neither of you are funny, either. There.. I said it.

MJ: What forum do you have in mind?
I liked you better when you were busy masturbating to your avatar.

Anyways ...I really doubt you guys are gonna get too many people from spamming other peoples' forums :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-27, 01:22 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I liked you better when you were busy..."
Willkillforfood said:
I liked you better when you were busy masturbating to your avatar.
What do you think I do after I make a post?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-02-27, 03:41 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "What do you think I do after I make a..."
The internet is for pr0n!
So grab your dick and double click
For pr0n, pr0n, pr0n!

----------

And you never know WillKill, if we invade a foru where everyone is influenced easily well.

Otherwise we get a sudden burst of activity from people returning the flavour. Favour even...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-27, 06:09 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "If I see another one of these... I'm..."
Yaay. I'm not funny. Whoopee...I don't rightly care, man. But thank you anyway. It's nice to know that I'm annoying someone. It means I'm doing my job right.

Anywho, I'm always up for senseless spamming. Anything to keep me entertained, really. This thread proves it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-27, 07:29 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Yaay. I'm not funny. Whoopee...I don't..."
Spam is fun. Large bulks of spamming is even more fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-02-27, 07:56 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Spam is fun. Large bulks of spamming is..."
Well if we must. If you guys hadn't noticed I'm good at spamming too! :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-27, 08:07 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Well if we must. If you guys hadn't..."
No...we haven't noticed at all...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-27, 08:32 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Yes. Wolverines do indeed suck. Now..."
Ef Ftw!!

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2006-03-03, 09:58 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The internet is for pr0n! The internet..."
Lenny said:
So grab your dick and double click
For pr0n, pr0n, pr0n!

----------

And you never know WillKill, if we invade a foru where everyone is influenced easily well.

Otherwise we get a sudden burst of activity from people returning the flavour. Favour even...
Republican party forums?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-04, 11:24 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Republican party forums?"
Omg. What about one of those teen help sites. Can you imagine how funny it would be if we had a bunch of angst ridden teenagers logging on and telling us to stop because they need help with their 'very important irl problems'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-04, 01:21 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Omg. What about one of those teen help..."
Are those two guys in your avatar? ... Anyway, how's about you search for a site like that and post the url
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2006-03-04, 01:23 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Are those two guys in your avatar? ......"
No. But resizing it to 80x80 made it look like shit. Back to work finding a new one -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-04, 04:37 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "No. But resizing it to 80x80 made it..."
Wtf is that anime?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood