Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Posted 2007-01-27, 05:40 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "It's me again"
Nah. I've been here for two and a half years, it's been really slow, and still it lives.

I'd say that it's been here since the start of the boards in 2001.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-27, 05:56 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nah. I've been here for two and a half..."
The only way this is leaving is if Chruser gets high and thinks it's funny to delete this forum.

Don't worry about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-01-27, 06:03 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "The only way this is leaving is if..."
All right I definitly will not worry anyomore (I hope).

EDIT: Has anyone noticed the avatar, thanks to Atnas I have a logo for Online.

2nd Edit:I have my original logo of it attached on this website http://charas-project.net/forum/show...umid=5&catid=4 really I'm requesting for someone to make me stuff on that website but the logo is there hehe.

3rd Edit: Really, no one has a story to tell of some sort I edit my posts too much you know that.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2007-01-30 at 05:42 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-02-13, 10:52 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "All right I definitly will not worry..."
Alright, if you want some ideas for stories I've got a few...well not necessarily stories but settings.

The Ark - Takes place a few years in the future, maybe 2090 or something. The earth is a wasteland after the destruction of wars and climate changes and whatever. The only source of life on the planet is a self-sustained tower called The Ark. (I dunno really what kinda story I could pump outa this though)

Untitled - I was also thinking of making a game kinda like ghost in the shell, with brain hacking and cyborgs and whatnot. It could be like a murder mystery thing with all kinds of mind bending twists that start making sense in the end.

Hm...I've had millions of ideas, but forget them all...
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2007-02-14, 07:49 AM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "Alright, if you want some ideas for..."
Slyvr said:
Alright, if you want some ideas for stories I've got a few...well not necessarily stories but settings.

The Ark - Takes place a few years in the future, maybe 2090 or something. The earth is a wasteland after the destruction of wars and climate changes and whatever. The only source of life on the planet is a self-sustained tower called The Ark. (I dunno really what kinda story I could pump outa this though)

I like The Ark. Sounds like a classic idea of the future becoming a wasteland, though maybe it shoud be about 200 to 300 years in the future. Possibly people could be back to being uncivilized who live outside The Ark; and possibly people who live in The Ark are the humans who lived and remembered all that has happened. What could have triggered this was like a giant atomic bomb that made people who did not get hit but were close enough, and not in The Ark, to lose their way of thinking.

Whoops...Gotta go. I'll be back to edit this later

I'm back, Ya!!!

Slyvr said:
Untitled - I was also thinking of making a game kinda like ghost in the shell, with brain hacking and cyborgs and what not. It could be like a murder mystery thing with all kinds of mind bending twists that start making sense in the end.
Yeah all the way, Ghost in the Shell is awsome. My series has some of the most blood curddling twists in it nearing the end of the show. Hmm... Part IV should be were everything is starting to make sense. You have to make a game and show us!! I'm waiting for something, yeah!!!

Once again I will write this. If you have any ideas of your own write hear just like Slyvr, because those were great story starters and now I want to know more.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2007-02-14 at 06:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Demo on XP ~Special Edition~
Posted 2007-03-10, 01:16 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I like The Ark. Sounds like a classic..."
The powers of the XP took over me and it's coming RPGMaker XP Unwell -BTE- ~Special Edition~ Using the largest chipsets ever created, no joke. Curtosity of RPG-Palace.com I think, I beleave that was the place I got them from, anywho, look out for...

Unwell-Before the End-XP ~SPE~

Coming out March 20, 2007. Be there or be square...

Features

---30min + gameplay demo
--2 accessible characters
-----Largest Chipset I've ever seen
----Mode 07 in very few areas
---Starts at the beggining of the game so that you feel how it will really be
----Great Mp3 music for the best feeling
---No custom sprites yet, they are on the way...
----Custom Chipsets and autotiles
--------Cheese samples
----Should have a opening if I can find a program

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2007-03-10 at 09:37 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-10, 11:56 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Demo on XP ~Special Edition~"
Cheese?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-10, 12:23 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Cheese?! :confused:"
Lenny said:
Cheese?!
Oh that was a little joke to catch people off guard who were actually reading it.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-10, 12:31 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Oh that was a little joke to catch..."
Looks like it worked, then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-10, 01:27 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Looks like it worked, then. :p"
Lenny said:
Looks like it worked, then.
Yay It worked, NOW I feel special.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-11, 11:51 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Yay It worked, NOW I feel special."
I'd post a story but... I'm too busy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-03-11, 04:36 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I'd post a story but... I'm too busy. :p"
Come'on Atnas give me a story to feed on. !Oh, yeah. What happened to that game you were making using only RTP for the game?

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2007-03-11 at 04:41 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-11, 06:16 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Come'on Atnas give me a story to feed..."
Bah, I had to drop out from that contest because I was grounded. You sure have gotten a happier sig and avatar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-03-11, 07:24 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Bah, I had to drop out from that..."
Atnas said:
Bah, I had to drop out from that contest because I was grounded. You sure have gotten a happier sig and avatar.
Yeah I dissapeared for a small amount of time then came back and changed my signiture and avatar. The avatar actually has grass in the backround, but it's not very clear.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-12, 06:13 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Yeah I dissapeared for a small amount..."
Yeah. Spam. Pointless post to stay active. Yay.

Why so happy?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-03-12, 08:26 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Yeah. Spam. Pointless post to stay..."
Random game-making question for you all (didn't feel like starting a new topic):

Is it okay to use Final Fantasy 6 monster sets in an Rm2k3 game? Just curious, because I've seen it done before, but wasn't sure everyone's reaction towards it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Noob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNoob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Noob101

Posted 2007-03-13, 07:19 AM in reply to Noob101's post starting "Random game-making question for you all..."
I don't see the problem with it.

Maybe if you put something about the monster sets being from FF6 in the credits, people won't mind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-13, 05:11 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't see the problem with it. ..."
No 2k3 users are giant sticklers for rips. The program itself is questionable.

Credits are always the safest way to go.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-03-13, 05:20 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "No 2k3 users are giant sticklers for..."
Bah... they would be.

It's a shame, then, that not all RM2K3 users can sprite well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-14, 08:03 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Bah... they would be. :rolleyes: ..."
RM2k3 Graphics are more eye-pleasing than XP Sets.

Look.

XP:

2k3:

2k3 graphics are more compact and easy on the eyes. It's mainly the legalistic spriters who don't to 2k3.

I couldn't care less, but XP has a wider audience. Mixing them isn't a bad idea either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas