Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2009-07-07, 02:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "D3v, I've just come to inform you that..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
D3v, I've just come to inform you that your post is unnecessarily long. By suggesting that we require 4 posts per day, it is implied that registration would be required as well, since you have to register to post.
You aren't getting what i'm saying. But you don't have to register to play the arcade, do you?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-07-07, 02:21 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I don't really see a need for a new mod..."
Senesia said: [Goto]
I don't really see a need for a new mod either.
Maybe they should make the spam visible to everyone for a few days so people can see how bad it is. You can't see it because new users' posts are invisible until they're approved.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-07, 02:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Maybe they should make the spam visible..."
Maybe they should make the spam visible to everyone for a few days so people can see how bad it is. You can't see it because new users' posts are invisible until they're approved.
Lenny said: [Goto]
I don't think there's much of a hole that needs to be filled (Chruser, WW and I are the ones that deal with most of the spam and bots these days, and that's about all there is to do.
If Lenny says he can handle them.. I think he can!

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-07-07, 02:42 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You aren't getting what i'm saying. But..."
D3V said: [Goto]
You aren't getting what i'm saying. But you don't have to register to play the arcade, do you?
I got exactly what you were saying. You're saying "we should require people to register to play in the arcade" and then "we should require 4 posts per day to play in the arcade." What I'm saying is that that is redundant.

And no, we don't require registration to play in the arcade right now, you just have to register to post scores.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-07, 02:49 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I got exactly what you were saying. ..."
Well we should.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-07-10, 07:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Are you in cahoots with the..."
Oh stop, you boys are making me blush.

At any rate, I would not object if asked. I would, I imagine, attempt to be a bit more active if I were (I have a recent addiction to Battlegrounds...). When it comes to myself not making suggestions for the forum, as Dev mentioned, I usually stay quiet on such topics mainly because I tend to agree with suggestions others make unless I feel the need to express my opinion.

I'm also acutely aware that I lack knowledge on certain subjects that come up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-10, 08:43 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Oh stop, you boys are making me blush...."
I say Senesia just because I like her being mad at me.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-10, 10:18 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I say Senesia just because I like her..."
What is your fucking deal?! Why the little boy avatars!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-07-11, 01:28 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "What is your fucking deal?! Why the..."
Grav said: [Goto]
What is your fucking deal?! Why the little boy avatars!!
It's not even a Boy, you can see her chest this time!!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-11, 02:29 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "It's not even a Boy, you can see her..."
Nominate myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-07-11, 04:42 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "It's not even a Boy, you can see her..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
It's not even a Boy, you can see her chest this time!!
K, so why the little girl avatars?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-11, 08:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "K, so why the little girl avatars?"
K, so why the little girl avatars?
You're hair is a Bird, dammit!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-11, 08:38 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You're hair is a Bird, dammit!"
YOUR IS POSSESSIVE YOU'RE IS A CONTRACTION! Fuck OFF!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-07-11, 11:37 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "YOUR IS POSSESSIVE YOU'RE IS A..."
Jessifer or SYG

It's kinda funny, Zelaron is a forum with generally the same members who from time to time hand around moderator status amongst themselves

...Which is pretty cool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2009-07-12, 02:15 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "YOUR IS POSSESSIVE YOU'RE IS A..."
Grav said: [Goto]
YOUR IS POSSESSIVE YOU'RE IS A CONTRACTION! Fuck OFF!
You're missing punctuation in-between "possessive" and "you're"...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-07-12, 10:29 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "You're missing punctuation in-between..."
Burn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-12, 02:21 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "You're missing punctuation in-between..."
Stream of consciousness rage, SYG
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav