Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-07-20, 11:44 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "i think this is garbage but i wont..."
Bah close it if its complete and untentertaining bullshit -_-.

This is sorta like my "What starcraft hero would you bang" thread. People need to drop the mature factor, and fucking play along for once.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-20, 11:52 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Bah close it if its complete and..."
Dont know about you, but my sorc Zelaron-Mages is definitly waiting for some lesbian action!

She's not a virgin, she had sex with Kalmar, her act 3 boyfriend. BUT, he doesnt mind if she has pleasure of his own..

It will be long-term-relationship, since she's on ladder

Although, I do know of a druid, name is TLH-Windydruid that needs some action and carries a CTA-cock to ass

Does she like it in the butt?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-20, 12:10 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Dont know about you, but my sorc..."
Well, I have a strong crazy Barbarian bachelour. Of course, he is much younger. I think he is around 14 or 15. He doesn't have the best stuff, but he doesn't get all bored of the game, and hes looking for a woman like your Ass...assin Call him sometime (account = *Rishi)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2004-07-20, 12:19 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Bah close it if its complete and..."
Is she interested in lesbianism, or being with a black man?

Oh, about Starcraft, I don't believe in beastiality.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-07-20, 04:20 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Is she interested in lesbianism, or..."
My mercs name is Waheed he was born in the west,he enjoys long walks ,killing stuff and generally getting into trouble.If this sounds the right guy for your assasin please contact him as hes waiting to hear from you ......please find he has included a photo of himself.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot002.jpg (360.8 KB, 47 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-07-20, 07:22 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "My mercs name is Waheed he was born in..."
Waheed needs to travel a long way to get a piece of ass, doesn't he live on the West side?

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-07-21, 12:15 AM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "My mercs name is Waheed he was born in..."
wow he looks sexxxxxy but my act 1 merc fits just fine for my asn LEZBO ACTION w00t
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-07-21, 07:08 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "wow he looks sexxxxxy but my act 1 merc..."
Restored deleted post...

There was no other post by ExT in this thread, Titus...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-21, 12:27 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Waheed needs to travel a long way to..."
Yea Ext he plays in West but if him and the assasin click true love has no bounds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-07-21, 05:02 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "Yea Ext he plays in West but if him and..."
Bah, my mf sorc on europe/NL has Act2 merc Called waheed too (also called: Waheed The Useless)
He likes: Long traveling, act 1 mercs idling at the town entrance, Anya
He doesnt like: Pindleskin (he just refuses to hit pindle :@); Natalya, Akara, Cain (every time he gets near cain and i talk to him the game crashes or i have C/I ) and the fact that i cant have act1 AND act2 merc at the same time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-22, 04:05 AM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "My mercs name is Waheed he was born in..."
-_- Look at waheed. THe way that spear is pointed, it looks like he has a massive spear pointed dick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-22, 04:06 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "-_- Look at waheed. THe way that spear..."
bah, it may hurt but SM can be fun, no ???
i think ariocs needle isnt too bad... at least she wont get pregant from it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-22, 07:05 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "bah, it may hurt but SM can be fun, no..."
Let this thread die, before I gouge my eyes out with a rusty spork.

Yes, I know sporks are plastic. I'll FIND a rusty one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-22, 08:50 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Let this thread die, before I gouge my..."
Scharfricter (sp?) seems like my best choice. If only he wasnt such a skank
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-22, 09:21 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Scharfricter (sp?) seems like my best..."
Hah, what would you like with Scharfrichter?

Aside from the fact that he owns?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-22, 11:35 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Hah, what would you like with..."
She wants him.... she yearns him....she desires him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-22, 01:28 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "She wants him.... she yearns him....she..."
Poor Waheed dumped for another guy......she teased him...lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Blackadder

Posted 2004-07-22, 02:06 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "My mercs name is Waheed he was born in..."
You spelled *assassin* wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-07-22, 09:48 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You spelled *assassin* wrong."
lol what about my barb? he would love to tap that assassin ass lol. no, but anyways, hes looking for a MEANINGful relationship. no dominatrix type stuff, like u assassins are into.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2004-07-22, 10:14 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post starting "lol what about my barb? he would love..."
OmniFalcon said:
no dominatrix type stuff
She has to be a CUTE asian chick for me to accept something like that!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker