Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2008-02-15, 01:32 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Well, there's always a keyboard. I..."
We are repeating the same stuff talked about, up at the top.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-15, 03:13 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "We are repeating the same stuff talked..."
I know, I just didn't feel like asking my friend, "Can't you fucking read?"

Eh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-02-15, 03:35 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I know, I just didn't feel like asking..."
Oh, alright, you didn't necessarily have to put it in those words, and it would have sounded just fine.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-17, 10:01 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Oh, alright, you didn't necessarily..."
It's Zelaron, things tend to come out as harsh as possible when they need not be.

---------------------------------------

I wonder if point and click games will make a comeback on the wii?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-02-17, 11:27 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting ":) It's Zelaron, things tend to come..."
Play Zack & Wiki, Atnas. Point and click brilliance to rival Monkey Island.

And no, they won't make a "comeback", because they won't sell for shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2008-02-17, 12:03 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Play Zack & Wiki, Atnas. Point and..."
I remember playing Monkey Island and liking it, I should check out Zack and Wiki someday.

I think I remember being impressed by the screenshots I saw a while ago, but I didn't know it was point and click. XD

Thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-12, 11:05 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I remember playing Monkey Island and..."
How about a Wii Toe Jam&Earl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-03-13, 01:59 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "How about a Wii Toe Jam&Earl."
yay for Nintendo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-07, 02:08 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "yay for Nintendo"
I must say playing WoW with a wiimote is possible.

Alone playing WoW on the Wii is possible (OFFLINE)

Online WoW on the Wii unless done with out wifi, which kinda deafeats the purpose, would be immpossible imo. The quality would be god awful and the game would require a keyboard. It just would not work as the regular version right now or ever on that console.

Anyone agree or am I just spouting the same crap again?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-07, 03:28 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "I must say playing WoW with a wiimote..."
Coffeedagger said:
Anyone agree or am I just spouting the same crap again?
Have you ever played WoW?

The amount of buttons needed for WoW is phenominal. I don't consider it a possibility for any console unless a mouse and keyboard ships with it.

And offline WoW? Is there such a thing? I think not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-04-07, 03:59 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Have you ever played WoW? The amount..."
He plays wow. I know him and so does atnas.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-07, 05:51 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "He plays wow. I know him and so does..."
wee r in ur frum, spowtin owr shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-04-08, 09:17 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "wee r in ur frum, spowtin owr shit"
Atnas said:
Uh... proper english please?

Or a translation from someone else?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-04-08, 09:21 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Uh... proper english please? Or a..."
Wed-G said:
Uh... proper english please?

Or a translation from someone else?
Silly Atnas said:
We are in your forum, spouting our shit.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-08, 09:25 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "We are in your forum, spouting our shit."
Goodlookinguy said:
We are in your forum, spouting our shit.
Thats what I thought it said but it seemed irrelevent so I wanted to make sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G

Posted 2008-04-08, 09:27 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Thats what I thought it said but it..."
Wed-G said:
Thats what I thought it said but it seemed irrelevant so I wanted to make sure.
Yeah, Atnas was just being silly.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-08, 02:00 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Have you ever played WoW? The amount..."
Yes I have played WoW, still do, and have for quite some time. I'm talking about a special Wii only offline version if it was to be made. Playing WoW on the Wii is utterly pointless and online impossible. Nothing else to it and a mouse is uneeded as long as you have a keyboard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-08, 05:24 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Yes I have played WoW, still do, and..."
I would like a computer offline version. I do know about making a privet server but that is illegal and I don't know how. If I did know though, I would have so much fun with that!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-08, 07:37 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I would like a computer offline..."
An offline version would kill the soul of the game, a community.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-09, 09:27 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "An offline version would kill the soul..."
Willkillforfood said:
An offline version would kill the soul of the game, a community.
Absolutely right. The game isn't about the content, really. It's about teamwork and cooperation amond players.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G