Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2006-11-30, 09:54 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm not sure I'd be wasting my time..."
I'd make mention of it and disappear for a few days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-02, 02:33 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'd make mention of it and disappear..."
well that was what he did, but the reason he gave for leaving is totally different
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ailis

Posted 2006-12-02, 02:35 PM in reply to ailis's post starting "well that was what he did, but the..."
But I'd have posted an obituary as evidence in response to people. I rarely say things that aren't true nowadays.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-02, 02:39 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "But I'd have posted an obituary as..."
and now you notice?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ailis

Posted 2006-12-02, 03:25 PM in reply to ailis's post starting "and now you notice?"
Now he notices what?

That kyerru should have posted the obituary?
That kyerru has left?
That he rarely says untrue things these days?

Or is this post just one big question?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-02, 06:30 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Now he notices what? That kyerru..."
Kyerru hasn't been on... Huh. You'd think I'd have noticed. Time to start celebrating his 'death' as that's probably his excuse .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-02, 07:14 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Kyerru hasn't been on... Huh. You'd..."
No-one leaves and doesn't check back the next day to see if anyone has posted a nice farewell message. He'll be around somewhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-02, 07:19 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Kyerru hasn't been on... Huh. You'd..."
Atnas said:
Kyerru hasn't been on... Huh. You'd think I'd have noticed. Time to start celebrating his 'death' as that's probably his excuse .
I can guarantee you Kyeruu has been around. You might not have noticed, but he has.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-03, 06:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I can guarantee you Kyeruu has been..."
i know, i seem to recall him login on and login out about a few seconds ago......
i guess he's just playing the"i left cause of you guys"
scene
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ailis

Posted 2006-12-03, 11:52 PM in reply to ailis's post starting "i know, i seem to recall him login on..."
yeah well this is why they picked me to help convince congress declare war...watch as I use my magical powers to make him respond to my post...

kyeruu you suck goat nuts.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2006-12-04, 12:55 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "yeah well this is why they picked me to..."
I've got two goats.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-04, 04:37 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've got two goats."
and no nuts??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ailis

Posted 2006-12-05, 01:41 PM in reply to ailis's post starting "and no nuts??"
His willpower is strong I will give him that. Anyone know about his favorite stuff I'll try insulting that instead.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2006-12-05, 09:23 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "His willpower is strong I will give him..."
Do you mind if I laugh in his face?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-12-06, 09:38 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Do you mind if I laugh in his face?"
Ahh! A fellow practitioner of esteem and pride smashing be my guest HoH.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2007-01-05, 01:15 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Ahh! A fellow practitioner of esteem..."
this would have been more credible if he posted the story of how she (supposedly) died.....then no1 would have doubted it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2007-01-05, 01:47 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "this would have been more credible if..."
thread over
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-01-05, 03:50 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm not sure I'd be wasting my time..."
My condolences if it did happen. If not, eh well that's your problem not mine.

I remember hearing back in highschool, about how this girl got killed by a tree - I am pretty sure the car went into the tree and well, ouch. Ironically, her boyfriend died by the same tree, in another accident. I dont know if that was intentional or not. I also knew someone more personally who died in another car wreck - but this one was his own fault, he was going like 70 or 80 in a neighborhood, the car turned over and he died.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dubby

Posted 2007-01-05, 05:00 PM in reply to Dubby's post starting "My condolences if it did happen. If..."
Dubby said:
the car turned over and he died.
Makes you wonder why we let ourselves go near those things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas