Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2002-04-20, 08:27 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Chrono Trigger..."
THATS IT! MARLE THATS THE PRINCESS... mine was always Crono, Frog and Marle. Kicked ass... with the kick ass masmune... oh man the triple combo attack... ive never tried magus in a party yet cuz all my friends are like dont let him join the party since he does bad things to u later on the game...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-04-23, 06:43 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Chrono Trigger..."
I bought Chrono Trigger on the release day back in '95, and have played all the way through it about 12 times. I have only refused Magus' company once, and all 11 other times he has never done anything harmful to my party. The only difference is, if you don't take Magus, Frog gets to become human again at the end of the game. If you take Magus, Frog stays in frog form. Trust me, nothing bad happens.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-26, 06:20 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Chrono Trigger..."
ooooooOOOOOOoooooooo damn... then i guess i have ta beat the game again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-04-26, 08:02 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Chrono Trigger..."
Definitely, dude. Magus is the best character in the game by far! Have fun!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-05-01, 04:17 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Chrono Trigger..."
But be4 i start playing again... let me just finish FF9, im at 3rd disc right now... almost done, almost done~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-05-01, 05:06 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Chrono Trigger..."
Where are you in FF9?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-05-01, 06:57 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Chrono Trigger..."
At the start of disc3... Kuja kills the Elephant Queen with the Queen's own Bahamut... sweet ass scene it was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-05-01, 09:25 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Chrono Trigger..."
I loved that fucking part!! The battle between Bahamut and Alexander is fucking awesome too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-05-02, 12:58 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Chrono Trigger..."
when is that movie scene? like at the end of the disc 3? ah man, cant wait to see that~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-05-05, 04:56 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Chrono Trigger..."
It starts when Bahumut attack Alexndra ( the city?)...then it wakes up because of Eiko and Dagger. Wicked theme I will say!

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-05-05, 05:03 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Chrono Trigger..."
on crono cross i quit the game after serge turned into lynx, got borind after all but i love the battle system, i just got stuck on the dino island thingy couldnt find the boss i had to beat to continue =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-05-05, 05:05 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Chrono Trigger..."
why? too hard...come on, the game ain't hard!!!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-05-11, 07:50 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Chrono Trigger..."
My friend is letting me borrow Chrono Trigger for the summer...its a really awesome game..
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-05-12, 03:30 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Chrono Trigger..."
Chrono Trigger is AMAZING. I've played through it about 12 or 13 times, though and I've kinda burned myself out on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-05-12, 03:36 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Chrono Trigger..."
well anyway... have you see all the endings yet?
i think there are 20
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-05-12, 04:42 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Chrono Trigger..."
Yep. Most all of them are badass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-05-12, 05:23 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Chrono Trigger..."
Quote:
Originally posted by I)ark_Pheonix

I said that Chrono Cross being suck is true... is that so hard to understand? Some reading problem going on here?
You don't say "being suck", ass.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-12, 05:25 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Chrono Trigger..."
Quote:
Originally posted by I)ark_Pheonix
... sweet ass scene it was.
Alright, Yoda.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-15, 05:04 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Chrono Trigger..."
Actually, Chrono Trigger is one the biggest RPG hits~~~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-05-15, 08:11 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Chrono Trigger..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Sum Yung Guy
i just got stuck on the dino island thingy couldnt find the boss i had to beat to continue =/
On Gaia's Navel you mean? All you have to do is kill EVERY enemy in the area, and then go north of the starting screen to the lake with the little island in the middle. The Green Dragon will be waiting there for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel