Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-09-17, 12:19 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
i say wipeing it would be good for everyone because like someone said you cant hack stuff if you dont have items to hack for example if you could still make iths it would require alot of wealth to be able to make an ith because you would first need to make silenece or fury then you have to get ohm and 40/15's which should take a while to get all of that. so i definatley think that a wipe would be an excelent thing to do.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-09-17, 06:13 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
There was a person who commited suiced because they lost everything on "Everquest"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-09-18, 07:00 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
i agree
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
cowboy_bebop is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencowboy_bebop is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

cowboy_bebop

Posted 2003-09-18, 07:24 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
yea i know but that guy was like 30 years old and he was fat and lives with his mom so he was a waste of space
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-18, 07:38 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
He is not a waste of space you ass hole..

That is a horrible thing to say, even he, contributed something to society.. (example: if he buys food, he's giving your lazy ass at mcdonalds a job, moron)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-09-19, 01:19 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
zaggon@stfu every life has value not, its not a number or a score...

i wouldn't wipe, i don't think alot of people would commit suicide or whatever..
the majority of the buggers/hackers/etc say they only play because they are bored, and they wouldn't care if someone would take their account

i think the people who are more ambitious who always try to be the best at whatever they are doing, are they people who threaten to kill their parents if they can't play 20 more minutes past their bed time on a school night..

wiping would just make people who work hard at this game distressed/sad, people who bug, start again and be assholes again, and the hackers/ebayers not even playing for a few months just test with codes, or get a few high level characters who can do this to manipulate the game this way..

so yah..the realms are kinda fucked now, but i think a hack/dupe wipe would be better, but that would be better if they changed the code completely so d2hackit, and all that bs doesn't work with the program, same with MH
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-09-19, 03:56 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
yea but apoq that wouldnt change anything it would just delay a new creation of maphack, and d2hackit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-09-19, 04:27 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
always get the monkey
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-19, 05:50 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
zagggon said:
always get the monkey
hmm.. what are you trying to say?

what does monkeys have to do with d2

Last edited by RaZ; 2003-09-19 at 05:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ