Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-06-10, 03:36 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "This was in 1.09 a long time ago, when..."
I remeber that.. dam I have to change my pindle to andy then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-10, 03:50 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post "soj talk"
Merged with current 'Soj value' thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-10, 06:30 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post "soj talk"
glory_gamer said:
what is going on with the value of a soj ... is it droping on ladder,..... enigma was worth 1 soj at one point now i dont even know how much its worth. did someone start a rumur that sojs suck ... b/c alot of pll are say this in east ladder .... in my opinion soj are still great ... 1 to skill and increase mana ... great for caster and who are the dominate duelers ..... caster!! wtf is going on!!!????
plz post your opinions and thoughts here. and lets try to get this under contral!!
ok well today i say 5soj's for a archon enigma. so ya and its funny cuz in trade forums every second post SOJ FOR TRADE. but ya soj=ist+um-mal now. and thats droping fast. bet by monday SOJ=IST. so ya...goodluck .
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-11, 04:43 AM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "ok well today i say 5soj's for a archon..."
well is the drop do to what i heared that some ppl are spamming that sojs suck now?
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2004-06-11, 08:02 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "well is the drop do to what i heared..."
no drop is because availability has increased ALOT... u see w. andy bot people are able to find like 10 soj's++ in a matter of 4-7 days so. with that many soj's floating around the value goes down! that is why they are going down. just like what happened on ladder, but it was a duping there. but SOJ's used to be uber rare. now they are found alot! just look at the threads. "best mf hour ever" "best 15hour ever" or w/e the kid found 2 in 15hours. thats why soj value is down
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-11, 08:00 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "no drop is because availability has..."
Wonder if 290s will ever become the ladder currency

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-11, 09:34 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Wonder if 290s will ever become the..."
hey hey hey you poeple are going wild soj currency is not low and i hear some siad worth vex in ladder ................ man its still the same soj = zod and other high runes the way its looking it will go down but for now its still the same in east ladder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tony_thegreat

Posted 2004-06-11, 09:35 PM in reply to tony_thegreat's post starting "hey hey hey you poeple are going wild..."
and they andy bot should get destoryed d2 always gets fucked up cause of poeple makeing bots and shit damn poeple leave the game alone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tony_thegreat

Posted 2004-06-13, 10:49 AM in reply to tony_thegreat's post starting "and they andy bot should get destoryed..."
From what I understand, all the people going after nm andy for sojs have caused the market to saturate. People that I know are now saying that soj = gul. What trades are you seeing?

-frick

A friendly community and exciting role playing
experience awaits you at Quest Of Ages!
Click my sig to enter...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frickaline

Posted 2004-06-13, 10:56 AM in reply to frickaline's post starting "From what I understand, all the people..."
hey everone look at the tradeing rooms it looks like sojs will be worth alot again real soon like in the next couble of days poeple are once again doing soj 4 ber and so one and poeple are trading as before so soj value is going back up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tony_thegreat

Posted 2004-06-13, 12:15 PM in reply to tony_thegreat's post starting "hey everone look at the tradeing rooms..."
I doubt the value of soj would increase, logically, if we have a lot of one product, it's value decreases.

Well that's my opinion anyways.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-13, 04:34 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post "soj talk"
i have an soj now and it not worth squat......I have no success in trading it and people don't even what to offer for it......I'm pissed off about this whole thing......I can't even get a ist rune for it ....... whats going on guys, anyone know

d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-06-13, 04:39 PM in reply to dam's post starting "i have an soj now and it not worth..."
srry I'm in ladder USWest sc

d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-06-13, 05:09 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Wonder if 290s will ever become the..."
Do those even still drop..?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-14, 07:55 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Do those even still drop..?"
Dunno. I'VE never seen a USWest Ladder drop...

I've seen a few sojs drop though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker