Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-07-30, 11:51 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "check my signature ;)"
Respect .....well I have paid millions to buy him back all the times he has died if thats not loyality I dont know what is especially when he runs off by himself to get invovled in fights and ends up biting more than he can chew.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-07-30, 11:53 AM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "Respect .....well I have paid millions..."
Sure, you revive him with petty amounts of gold, but if he was not there, YOU would be the one taking all that damage. He gives his loife for you and you complain about gold!? UNGRATEFUL BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you get an unhappy colossus blade smashed trhough your skull!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-30, 11:58 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Sure, you revive him with petty amounts..."
oh brother, we must not involve us with thou that do NOT care about the mercs
god loves all his sheeps... and forgives every sheep, even if they rape the fuckin pig
(inside joke, we saw a sheep 'fuckin' a pig once =.=)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-30, 12:35 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "oh brother, we must not involve us with..."
Half these Mercs are foreigners we go to someone in the act and BUY them not hire them because they will be with use forever ..so basically we are running arounf with a non english speaking person thats our slave and no matter how good we treat them they dont understand us lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-07-30, 01:32 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "well, i remember me paying a bunchload..."
Dr. Geekstar said:
to sov: do we get free hats or badges or something like that
i hear when you join cults like this one you have to shave your head
Anyone can cry, but can you win?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Auron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAuron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Auron

Posted 2004-07-30, 01:42 PM in reply to Auron's post starting "i hear when you join cults like this..."
no, here you just have to resurect ur merc till your gold is all wasted and then make an offer to the gods by putting your L337est stuff on him/her and then get another merc from a different act >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-30, 02:26 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "no, here you just have to resurect ur..."
Anyway I always give my merc good gear. Most times better than my actual guy.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe